꒰ა˚₊‧୨-31-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

heloe✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

heloe
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun wanted to argue with his father. He didn't feel it was right to leave a battle he had started. But he could tell by the look on Lucifer's face that the male had no intention of leaving Taehyun here alone.

Seokjin tightened his grip around his sword. "This is what you want to do?"

Lucifer nodded, before turning to Taehyun,"Go home." Taehyun stepped away from Seokjin and turned to leave reluctantly.

Namjoon couldn't meet Seokjin's eyes. He knew the male would be mad at him but this was for the better. Seokjin couldn't continue letting his grievance harm others. It had been hundreds of years and it was hard for him to see the person he loved be filled with so much hatred.

Taehyun left and Lucifer finally approached Seokjin,"Going after my son?" He asked angrily.

"He wanted to duel for that angel he likes so much. I simply took him up on his offer." Seokjin responded coldly.

"He's still a child. He's Sohye's child."

Seokjin faltered,"Don't speak her name so carelessly." He drew his sword back and swung at Lucifer roughly.

Lucifer deflected the sword with a quick strike and the swords clamored against each other with a spark. "Are you so desperate to avoid fault that you would rather blame me and my son?" He lunged at Seokjin and the lord dodged the sword.

"Your son killed her." He yelled out, aiming for Lucifer's head and missing. The devil had increased his skills and Seokjin could tell.

"No Seokjin." Lucifer spoke, faking the male out with a swing and causing him to stumble. "Taehyun is the least to blame for her death."

Seokjin regained his balance,"He took away the rest of her essence." He hit his sword against Lucifer's, pushing against the devil and causing him to slide backwards in the sand slightly.

"She wanted him alive." He grunted, pushing Seokjin back with force,"You forget that she had wants and desires of her own!" He slammed the bottom of his sword against Seokjin's chest.

"She was just coerced by you!" Seokjin took a step back, hissing at the pain in his chest.

"She fell for me on her own. I never chased her first." Lucifer spoke through gritted teeth,"And every day I regret not being with her sooner."

Seokjin wasn't having it. He couldn't believe that this devil was capable of loving someone,"You don't know what you're saying."

Lucifer was infuriated,"I love her to this day. Your selfish actions and greed led her to her death!" He yelled. He was swinging without any coordination now. He just wanted to hurt Seokjin.

"No-" Seokjin couldn't finish as Lucifer had cornered him, knocking Seokjin's sword out of his hand.

"I moved houses because the old one reminded me of her so much. Every day without her has been nothing but fucking pain. She was my everything Seokjin!"