꒰ა˚₊‧୨-32-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

started skool!! pls comment to make me motivated and keep writing ;0✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun thought he was dreaming. There was no way his father had actually messaged him. "Am I dreaming right now or something?" He murmured to himself after reading it.

"Hm." The angel was half awake, hugging Taehyun closely. It was late, but Taehyun was still wide awake. He was rubbing the angel's back hoping for some sleepiness to come over him when he received the message.

Father:
Come to the house. We need to talk.

"I think my father won the duel." The devil spoke, noting that if the male had lost, he probably wouldn't have been able to send him a message. In a way, he was glad the male survived, no matter how fucked up their relationship was. He couldn't imagine not having his father.

"Isn't that great news?" The angel asked softly, eyes still closed.

"Yes but.. he's asking to speak with me." Taehyun looked at the message.

The angel didn't quite understand Taehyun's relationship with his father,"Is that bad news?" He finally opened his eyes and looked up at Taehyun.

"I don't know. He's never done this before. He usually just shows up unannounced and says whatever he needs to say."

"Maybe it's because you're not home." Beomgyu tried to reason.

"Well.. still he'd rather send a secretary.. I'm kinda surprised to see this message.. I thought he changed his number or something." Taehyun admitted with a soft laugh.

"Oh.. well then what do you want to do?"

"I'll go see him tomorrow. I'm too comfortable here right now." He kissed the angel's forehead and continued to help the male fall asleep, caressing him gently.

•。•♡•。•

Namjoon entered the bedroom to see Seokjin's back was facing the door. "Jin?" He called for the male gently.

"Hm?" He rolled over to face Namjoon and began to sit up.

"How do you feel?" He asked, walking over to undress the wound and make sure it was clean.

There was a brief pause before Seokjin answered,"Regretful. I've been very.. very horrible to everyone." Seokjin murmured. Namjoon didn't reply, letting the male continue to talk. "I was too wrapped up in my own feelings and made things worse for everyone.. I'm so sorry Joon."

Namjoon wouldn't tell him it was all okay, because it really wasn't. "You should apologize to the rest of the people you hurt too." Namjoon replied calmly, placing a new wrap over Seokjin's torso. The wound was taking so long to heal because Lucifer's sword had been laced with poison.

"I will." Seokjin replied. "I just.. I want more time so it's more genuine. I didn't mourn Sohye the right way."

Namjoon pulled the extra wrap away smoothed it down on Seokjin,"Well.. when you do get around to the apologies.. Maybe start small by apologizing the angel and work your way up to Lucifer." He suggested.