꒰ა˚₊‧୨-24-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

!!!! slight violence in the beginning btw between father n son 😅also hi hru todayI'm okay

also hi hru today
I'm okay
.. anndd now to the story
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun sighed after hanging up on Beomgyu. He was really worried about his boyfriend now that this situation had begun to escalate. He could hear footsteps in the foyer and remembered his father was there.

The devil went downstairs to see a bunch of maids and guards were at his door accompanying his father.

"Father."

"Taehyun." The male stalked towards his son and slapped him roughly. "What the hell have you been doing?"

Taehyun hissed, not even touching his face as he turned back to his father. "Welcome back." He spoke through gritted teeth. "I've been doing work as usual." He replied.

"If that's the case why is Seokjin getting upset and wanting to fight with me over you manipulating an angel?"

"I never manipulated him. He's my boyfriend." Taehyun spoke confidently.

Taehyun's father was seething."We're going to revisit this discussion tomorrow, come to my office first thing." The male left the house with irritation.

Taehyun clenched his fist angrily, claws sinking into the flesh of his palm. He had to prepare himself for tomorrow. He had a feeling it would have pain involved knowing his father.

His fucking anger issues. Taehyun went to go change and head to work. He figured he had been pushing it off for too long and he didn't need his father finding out that he had been skipping some meetings for his boyfriend.

Taehyun sent Kai a text and went to get his car started.

•。•♡•。•

Beomgyu finished eating with his friends and felt a food coma coming on. "I'm so sleepy." He murmured, head resting on Soobin's shoulder.

"Wanna go nap? We can cuddle." He suggested.

Beomgyu nodded,"I think.. the wounds don't hurt anymore. And that they've.. closed.."

Soobin frowned and stood up, grabbing Beomgyu's hand,"We're gonna nap. You guys can stay here."

Hongjoong nodded and leaned back next to Seonghwa who froze before moving away slightly. Beomgyu held onto Soobin's arm and they left the room together.

Hongjoong glanced at Seonghwa before standing up and announcing that he had to use the bathroom, leaving the room with a soft frown.

Wooyoung sighed,"Seonghwa."

The male turned away from the movie,"Huh?"

"Come talk with me really quickly in the hallway."

"What-"