꒰ა˚₊‧୨-15-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

hellocomment loads c:enjoy✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hello
comment loads
c:
enjoy
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu appeared in front of his apartment, once again in a golden cloud of dust. He and Soobin had a lot to talk about in the morning. With a smile, Beomgyu made his way to his apartment.

The angel discarded his clothes and rushed to take a shower then hopped into bed. Pulling out his phone and immediately texting Taehyun.

Gyu:
I'm heading to sleep now
goodnight hyun

Not even a minute later he received a reply from the male.

Hyun:
Goodnight Gyu.
<3

Beomgyu squealed into his pillow at the heart Taehyun had added. The male was making an effort to be more expressive in his texts and it was too cute for the angel. Beomgyu sent the male a heart and struggled to calm himself down enough to fall asleep.

•。•♡•。•

Beomgyu did not sleep much.

Ugh. The angel sat up in bed and ruffled his messy curls. He had spent an hour.. or three reminiscing about his day with Taehyun, and thinking about everything he wanted to do with Taehyun.  Then he began researching different date spots that might interest the devil.

Beomgyu stretched and turned to see the clock, eyes widening,"Oh I'm going to be late-" The male rushed out of bed to get ready for work. He had just poured himself some cereal when there was a knock on his front door.

Soobin stood there with a mischievous smile,"How did it go?"

Beomgyu's cheeks turned red,"So very very good." He sat down and started eating his cereal,"We have another date this weekend too."

"Oh?" Soobin sat down across from Beomgyu at the kitchen table,"So where did you guys go?"

"Well first, to the cafe we first met in, just for a bit of nostalgia and because it's both our favorite.. and then he took me to go do pottery! And he was so cute he didn't know anything about it." The angel rambled cutely about the devil he had fallen so hard for.

"And then we had dinner.. and then he kissed me on the cheek before I left." Beomgyu blushed.

Soobin raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"What?" Beomgyu asked with confusion.

"Oh. Well he seemed like he would've to made out with you and eaten your face from the way he looks at you."