꒰ა˚₊‧୨-4-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

Pics at the bottom ;)+ double update, so comment a lot✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

+
double update, so comment a lot
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun sat in his office full of boredom. He wanted so desperately to go out and talk to the angel again, but he wasn't sure if he could take that sort of disappointment or embarrassment.

To Taehyun, the worst part of all of this was that he couldn't tell anyone about it.After all, he shouldn't have been out late at night in the heavens.

"Ugh." Taehyun tossed his pen onto the desk and took the elevator to the rooftop. Why the fuck am I so annoyed? The male took a cigarette out of his back pocket, taking one of his gloves off and lighting it up with his index finger.

The male took a long drag of the stick before exhaling it out. With a soft frown he looked out across the city he was in. As hellish as the underworld was, the place didn't look too bad. Of course, the nice housing was only available to employees, not those who were being punished for their sins. But the place still had it's aesthetic parts.

Taehyun grimaced before taking another drag of the cigarette. He closed his eyes as he exhaled and imagined the angel wrapping his arms around his neck and holding him tightly as they flew together.

Either the angel was very light, or Taehyun's gym sessions were showing off without the male even realizing it.

Taehyun opened his eyes, looking out at the city again, No wonder he wouldn't want anything to do with me.. the place I live in would only give off bad vibes to a beautiful angel like that.

Taehyun sighed, thinking about the angel's beautiful curls. "Fuck." He walked back towards the door, putting out the cigarette and throwing it away. He was upset because despite all of this, he still wanted to try and talk to the angel again.

Taehyun approached his office to see Kai standing by the door waiting for him.

"Mm.. Kai come here for a second." He already knows that I sneak out.. so I guess I can tell him.

•。•♡•。•

Beomgyu sat down on his bed, trying to imagine all of the possible instances in which he could've met with a demon.

"Uhm.. what is your daily schedule like?" Soobin asked, sitting at Beomgyu's desk.

"It's really just the same thing every day. Wake up, go to work, come home and repeat."

"Hey that's not true!" Soobin interjected.

"What do you mean?"

"You hang out with me too sometimes~" The angel wrapped his arms around his smaller friend and squeezed him tightly.

"Ack! You're killing me!"

"Oh shut up we're not even alive!" Soobin giggled.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and hugged Soobin back. "Well anyways, I really can't think of a time where I would've met him." He whined,"But Soobs if I'm honest, his voice was so familiar."