꒰ა˚₊‧୨-33-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

hai how's it goin ☺️✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun returned from the underworld and felt shaky. For the first time in a while he felt like smoking. He reached a gloved hand into his pocket, anxiously feeling for his pack cigarettes. Fuck. Why did I get rid of them?

"Hello handsome." A voice murmured in the devil's ear, arms wrapping around his torso. Ah.. This is why I got rid of them.

Taehyun turned around to see his boyfriend standing there looking up at him,"You're out of work early." Taehyun took his hand out of his pocket grabbed the angel's work bag.

"Yeah I just finished. Why are you outside by the way?" The angel pulled away from the hug and wrapped an arm around Taehyun's, leaning close and embracing the devil's soft scent.

"I just got here." He replied.

The angel looked at Taehyun closely,"Wanna take a nap? You look really drained.." Beomgyu spoke.

"I'm fine.." Taehyun answered,"Can I cook for you today?"

Beomgyu was a bit surprised,"You don't wanna eat out?"

"I just wanna be alone with you today." Taehyun admitted.

"Okay~ let's go shopping then." He pulled the devil with him. He was able to finally fly again, but Taehyun just looked too tired to do that today. He dragged the devil with him to the bus stop.

The couple entered the store near Beomgyu's apartment together,"What are you going to make?" He asked, helping the devil grab a shopping cart and walking beside him.

"Mm.. What do you want to eat?" Taehyun asked as they approached the produce section.

Beomgyu stepped away from the devil and looked over some vegetables. "Do you wanna make pasta? I kind of want some." He pondered out loud.

Taehyun leaned close to the angel, reaching an arm around him to grab broccoli. "You could have gone around." Beomgyu spoke, turning around and ending up chest to chest with Taehyun.

"I like being close to you though." Taehyun replied, kissing the angel on the nose and pulling away to put it in the cart. He started pushing it away when he realized the angel was still behind. "Babe?"

Beomgyu blushed as he caught up with Taehyun, the two of them continuing to shop together. The angel noticed how intimate Taehyun was while they shopped but he didn't mind at all. His clingy is so cute.

•。•♡•。•

Beomgyu took off his shoes at the door and exhaled with relief, "I need to lay down." He spoke, putting his work bag on the floor.

Taehyun, who was carrying all of the groceries, rolled his eyes at the angel's dramatics. "Really?"

"Yes." He whined, laying down on the couch and watching the devil put the groceries away. "I need a massage too."