꒰ა˚₊‧୨-39-୧‧₊˚໒꒱

This chap has sum smut✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu leaned against Taehyun's side. The night was coming to an end yet demons continued to approach Taehyun to talk about their noble status as well as congratulate Taehyun. The angel could feel himself slowly become more agitated each time they neglected to greet him along with Taehyun.

It's as if they don't think I could really be his partner. The angel huffed softly after being ignored again for the fourth time. He drank all of his champagne and placed his glass down before he moved away from the devil to find his friends again.

Taehyun frowned watching the angel leave, and replied to the demons dryly, trying to end the conversation. Why are they ignoring my attempts to cut this conversation short? The devil placed his glass on the table, as well, looking around for the angel.

"So Lord Taehyun, when might you consider settling down with a demon?"

Taehyun paused, facing the elder,"Why would I do that?"

"Surely creating offspring with an angel is impossible.. plus he's an angel.. such low status here."

Taehyun closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down before meeting the elder's eyes again. "Don't speak badly about my boyfriend ever again." He warned,"I'm only on my best behavior tonight for him. He hasn't seen me at my worst." He turned and left the group behind.

He really was doing his best to not cause a scene, but he honestly had had enough of this event.

The angel was giggling with Soobin with another cup of champagne when he was suddenly picked up by Taehyun,"H-hey!" He realized who it was,"What's going on Tae?"

"I'm ready to go, can we?" Taehyun asked.

Soobin took the angel's cup and waved at the couple.

"Yes. I love when you carry me." He wrapped his arms around the devil's neck,"So dominant." He whispered.

Taehyun cleared his throat and looked away from the angel,"You're so drunk."

"I had another two cups when I left you behind with those mean demons. They kept ignoring me." He huffed.

"I'm sorry my love." The young lord had finally left the venue and was taking Beomgyu to the car valet.

"You looked way too good Tae. I'm mad."

"What? Why?" The devil let the angel stand and opened the car door for him. Beomgyu got inside and sat down, crossing his arms with a huff.

"You don't know?" He asked, watching Taehyun get in next to him.

"I really don't." The devil replied as the driver started the car and began to take the couple home.

"You were looking so hot today, and everyone got to see you."