PT. 5

Location: Abortion clinic
4;53pm

"You good" Melo asked

"I don't really know"

"I'll give you two a minute" the doctor said before walking out, closing the door behind her

"What do you mean"

"I thought I wanted to go through this but looking at that baby on the screen I don't think I can go through with this"

"Hahah very funny"

"Who's laughing? Melo I'm deadass about this"

"Oh" he said under his breath

"Wasn't your ass just complaining about how we don't communicate enough"

"I definitely wasn't complaining"

"Ok yeah alright" he said slightly laughing

The room went silent for a little before Melo spoke up again

"Are u sure that you wanna keep this baby"

"I think I am" I said looking down at my belly

"Just know I'm cool with keeping it if it's what you want"

We waited for the doctor to walk back in to tell her we changed our minds.

After 10-15 minutes she walked back in and sat on the stool next to the sonogram machine.

"So are y'all ready to process the procedure"

"Actually we changed our minds. We decided that we wanted to keep the baby"

"Ummmm. Are you guys 100% sure" she said looking at us with a concerned look

"Yes we're 100% sure"

"Well in that case congratulations and will you guys want a picture of the sonogram" she asked wiping the gel from my stomach

"Yes plz and thank you"

After she had finished wiping all of the gel she printed two pictures of the sonogram. She gave me one and Melo the other. She then walked out off the room

"Congratulations again and good bye" she said

"Thank you again"

I put the sonogram in my purse, got off the hospital bed and grabbed my clothes about to change into them.

"Aye my bad ma but I gotta go. I'll talk to you later though"

"Ok bye"

I wanted really wanted to talk about what we're going to do since we're keeping the baby but I guess I'll do it another time. Honestly I'm kinda glad that he left because I'm tired and all I wanna do is go home and relax.

Also I didn't want to deal with an attitude that he was going to possibly have because he always seemed to have an attitude, even when we were together like fuck you being so secretive for. But hey that's not my problem anymore.

I finish changing and walked out of the room. I pulled out my phone from my pocket as I walked out the clinic. It was both 5:46pm and all I wanted to do was lay down.

I got inside my car then pulled out the sonogram

I got caught up in my thoughts again. I was really thinking if I made the right decision. Part of me wished I just went through with the procedure but the other part of me knew that I made the right decision. I looked at the sonogram a little longer before putting it away and driving home.

Location: Mercury's apartment
8:25pm

I got out of the shower and applied my bath and body warm vanilla sugar lotion. I put on a pair of looney toons shorts and an orange looney toons shirt. After getting dressed I went to my kitchen to grab some snacks and headed back to my room.

I scrolled through my list on Netflix trying to find something to watch. Finally I stopped on "On My Block" and pressed it. Halfway through one of the episodes I got a notification on my phone.

I looked at my phone and saw Melo 🚀🖤 written across it. I previewed the messages and he was asking if he could take me to dinner tomorrow.

Text Messages

Melo 🚀🖤
Hey you trying to go out for dinner tmr

Meme ♾❤️‍🔥
Why
I mean yeah sure
But don't you have a girlfriend 🤔

Melo 🚀🖤
Yes I do but you are the mother of my child so I'm trying to be nice
Also it's not a date if that what ur thinking. I just wanna talk to you so we can figure something out with the baby

End of Text Messages

That's weird. Why couldn't we talk about it at his apartment like we did before? I wasn't about to think about it too much before I stayed on it all night. I plugged my phone up then put it on my night stand then went to sleep.

A/N 🦋💙
I should be sleep right now but next chapter coming soon.