PT. 16

Time skip - 2 months
April 5th, 2021

Let me fill y'all in on the last two months. Melo and I have gotten really close. I met the entire team and even started going to practice with him. Melo surprised me with a mansion and said that we can raise the baby there.

He's been really sweet and I really love this Melo. Also Melo made me meet Ana 🙄 and it didn't go well. She started talking shit and I wasn't with it so I was about to drag her ass. She better be lucky that Melo dragged me away.

Anyways today is our gender reveal. At my last doctor's appointment they told me that I could find out the gender. I didn't want them to tell me so I had them call my mom and tell her. Shes was really excited.

The gender reveal was being held at the brand new mansion and everything looked beautiful. The decorations really went with the house because the home was white.

The gender reveal started at 4 and it was currently 3:57 so we added the last few touches before the door bell rang. We walked over to the door and opened it to see both of our families.

We both said our hellos and hugged them then guided them to the back of the house. Soon enough the team arrived followed by my friends. We said our hellos to them as well and also guided them to the back.

Soon everyone was here so we decided to get everything started. I was hosting the team girl side and Melo was hosting the team boy side. I gave everyone that said girl a pink pin and Melo gave everyone that said boy a blue pin.

Once we finished Melo and I walked on the grass.

"This is all on you Melo"

"I gotchu"

I threw him a lob with the tiny basketball and he dunked it. Blue dust popped out of it. As on cue the little smoke bombs we planted exploded and blue dust went everywhere.

Melo was the first one to hug me followed by my mom, momma Tina, my dad, Big baller, Mystic, Zo, Mycah, Gelo, my friends and finally the team.

The music started playing and the food started getting served. We got turned up and lit. This was the best day of my life and I'm glad I got to spend it with the people that I love and care about.

Fast forward - 4 hours

The party ended an hour ago and our families stayed behind to help Melo and I clean the house and the yard. Thx to them in less than an hour and a half the house was fully cleaned.

Soon we walked everyone to the door. We said our goodbyes and closed the door once everyone drove off. We made our way upstairs to change into our pj's and layed down in the bed.

Once we got comfortable Melo layed his head on my stomach. He then started rubbing it and that's when the baby kicked. Melo popped up so quick and looked at me. All I could do was laugh at him.

He layed right back down and turned the TV on where we watched "On My Block".

"We're about to have a little boy" Melo said out of no where

"We really are"

"I'm excited for this new chapter in our lives" Melo said sitting up and turning to me

"I am too" I said smiling

"You know I haven't apologized for the way I treated you when you told me. I'm really sorry about that"

"Melo it's alright. I know you have trust issues and it's hard to believe things when woman only want you for your money. But that was in the past and I've forgotten all about it"

He smiled at me then layed right next to me. I turned to my side and Melo snuggled up behind me. We watched "On My Block" for a little before he knocked out. I couldn't sleep because I got caught up in my thoughts about our son. I can't wait to meet him. Midway through my thoughts I fell asleep.