PT. 17

Time skip - 2 months
  June 14th, 2021

It has now been two months since the gender reveal but it feels like yesterday. Ever since we found out we were having a boy we have literally bought everything in the store that was blue, grey, white and black.

We even started decorating his nursery with those colors. During these last 2 months by stomach has grown a lot. I'm getting a lot more noticeable so I started wearing more baggy clothes.

Also during these past 2 months we've also decided a baby name. We went with baby boy having an L first name and he also has two middle. I'm so excited for y'all to find out his name.

Today is the day of our baby shower and I'm really really really excited. I have always dreamed of having kids and celebrating them and the fact that I get to do that is amazing.

I'm so grateful for Melo and for everyone that has been so supportive and helped out. I'm so happy to know that this baby is so loved.

Melo and I left the house to head to my cousins games while the house was getting set up. As we we're on the way we jamed to some music. When we pulled up we saw lots of cars. The amount of cars we saw made it look like the NBA Finals.

As we got out the car and walked over to the doors we encountered some paparazzi. Melo and I didn't pay them any mind since we had body guards and they couldn't get too close.

We soon walked in and everyone stopped what they're doing to look at us. We didn't care and just minded our business. Soon my cousin spotted me and walked over to hug me.

I wished him luck then walked over to where Melo was sitting and sat next to him. The buzzer went off indicating that the game was about to start. Everyone sat down in their seats and the game soon started.

10 minutes into the game Melo and I's phones when off. I looked at it for a quick second and saw that I was tagged in a post.

theshaderoom

Liked by nina_banzz

Liked by nina_banzz.. and 1,538,026

theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch paparazzi have spotted #MercuryKing and #LaMeloBall once again parking and walking into Lake Norman Christian School for her cousins basketball game. From these pictures you can see what looks like a baby bump on Mercury. Do y'all think the reason they are together is because of a baby?

Comments: 1,629

mercury I swear y'all need to get a life

melo MIND.. YOUR.. BUSINESS

If you couldn't tell by our comments we are so done with paparazzi and shaderoom. We set our phones down and continued to watch the game.

Fast forward - end of game

The game just ended and we won with the score being 34-95. That's going to be one awkward bus ride home for the other team. I hugged my cousin and told him I would see him at my house.

When Melo and I pulled up back home I was anxious to see what the house looked like. As we opened the door you could see balloons and banners and I just wanted to cry. We walked around then walked outside and all I could say was wow.

I went upstairs to take a shower and change into my dress. Once I hopped out the shower and started getting dressed, Melo layed out his clothes on the bed then walked into the bathroom to shower as well.

We were finally dressed and right on cue the doorbell rang. We walked downstairs and opened the door to see our families. We greeted them just like we did two months ago and walked them to where they could put the gifts.

After some time the doorbell rang again revealing the team, my friends and my cousin. We greeted them and also showed them where they can put the gifts.

Just as I was about to close the door, it got pushed opened almost knocking me over. I never thought I would ever see this person again. Ana. We looked at each other and I was about to say something but then Melo walked over.

"Ana what are you doing here" Melo asked

"I'm here to celebrate my future step son"

I was so close to jumping on her and whopping her ass once she said that. She then turned to me and smirked. She was pushin my buttons. Melo looked at me and saw the expression on my face.

"First off this is not your step son and second how the hell did you find the house" Melo asked putting his arm around me

"I followed you over here one day"

"Now that shit is creepy" I added

"Nobody was talking to you hunny"

"Well hunny your talking about my son and this is my house sooooo"

"Ugh whatever" Ana said rolling her eyes

"You know I'm sick of you and your shit. Get the fuck out"

"Melo you really gonna let her talk to me like that" she said turning to him

"You heard her, get the fuck out"

Ana rolled her eyes and walked out the door slamming it behind her. I took a deep breath and walked away to the back since the party was starting.

Everything was going amazing. Our famailes we're bonding and having a good time. I had already forgot about what happened with Ana and I didn't want to talk about it until after the party.

We partied, ate and talked then walked back inside to the living room because it was time to open the presents. As Melo and I opened the gifts I started crying more and more each time. I cried because of how much baby boy is loved.

Once we opened every present I had cried a lot of my makeup off so I just grabbed a makeup wipe and took it all off. Before the shower ended we took so many pictures. I'm so thankful to everyone that came.

Fast forward - end of baby shower

The baby shower just ended and everyone including our families left. Melo and I both agreed to call cleaners tomorrow to take down the decorations.

Melo and I we're currently chilling in my bed watching movies. We had already taken our showers and changed into our pj's. I was so occupied into the movie but then Melo paused it causing me to turn to him.

He smiled at me then spoke.

"I just wanna apologize for Ana"

"It's fine Melo"

"No it's not. I can tell your bothered"

"I'm fine"

"Mamas I'm fr really sorry about her"
"She had no right to pop up uninvited and then ruin the mode like that"

"You don't have to apologize for her actions"

"Actually I do because she's my girlfriend"

"Gotta point"

"But I'll talk to her"

"It's alright I forgive you Melo"
"Now can we forget about it"

He smiled at me

"Anything you want mamas"

I moved closer to him and snuggled into him. He pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms arms around me. We soon fell asleep just like that.