PT. 12

Time skip - 4 hours and 34 minutes

I felt someone shaking me awake lightly so I fluttered my eyes open then closed them once again. Next thing you know I felt arms under my legs and on my back. Someone was carrying me.

I shifted in the mystery persons arms then fell back into a deep sleep. Once I kind of woke up again I realized I was in a car leaning on Melo. I also realized that Melo had his hand on my thigh once again.

After some time of looking around the vehicle I lifted my head off of Melo. He then looked at me and smiled.

"Why hello there sleeping beauty"

"Hello" I said laughing

"This baby had you tired" he said rubbing my belly

"Mhm"

"Did you feel anything before you woke up"

"I felt someone carrying me but then I feel back asleep"

"Oh yeah that was me"

"I figured"

"Also while you were sleeping I told mom and pops that you were coming"

"Alright"

"When do you think we should tell them"

"Idk whenever you want"

"Bet"

I checked my phone and saw that my friends Zaniyah, Layla, Lucas, Aniyah, Miami and Jupiter were texting in the groupchat so I decided to respond.

Zaniyah - Niyah Banzz 💘
Layla - Ms. Lay ❣️
Lucas - Luca Pooh 💅
Aniyah - Ani Nay 💎
Miami - Mia Bugzz 🍾
Jupiter - Jupi Teddy 🥇

Text Messages

Niyah Banzz 💘
Hey y'all

Ms. Lay ❣️
Yurrrr

Luca Pooh 💅
Wass good

Ani Nay 💎
Hey

Mia Bugzz 🍾
👋🏾

Jupi Teddy 🥇
My kids

Meme Love 💞
Hola

Jupi Teddy 🥇
Ok we see you Mercury

Meme Love 💞
Whatchu mean

Mia Bugzz 🍾
U and Melo

Luca Pooh 💅
Y'all leave her alone

Ani Nay 💎
Yeah from chill on her

Meme Love 💞
Thank u Aniyah and Lucas

Niyah Banzz 💘
Whatever but I just wanted to say hi but I gotta go

Meme Love 💞
Same here

Mia Bugzz 🍾
Alright bye y'all

Jupi Teddy 🥇
See ya

Luca Pooh 💅
Bye

Ms. Lay ❣️
Adios

Ani Nay 💎
Bye bitches and nigga

I rolled my eyes and smiled. My friends are the worse. But I miss them. I haven't seen them in almost a year because of the pandemic. I should pop up at their houses since I'll be in Chino.

We soon turned and drove into a gate. We have arrived at the Big Baller Estate. It feels amazing to be back here. I get to see mama Tina, Lavar and possibly Gelo. Nobody knows this but I actually have my own room at the BBB Estate. That's how much they liked me.

Melo and I hopped out of the car and walked to the front doors. We walked in and Melo set the bags st the door. Then we proceeded to the kitchen where momma Tina and Lavar were at. As soon as they saw us they smiled.

We walked over and started hugging them. I first hugged momma Tina and talked to her for a little bit then went over to big baller.

"Long time no see" Lavar said as he hugged me

"Pretty long time"

"How have you been lil baller"

"I've been good"

"So I'm going to cut to the chase what's going on between you two"

I looked over at Melo and told him to come here. He walked next to me then took a deep breath.

"So dad Merury and I are expecting a child"

Silence took over the room as we waited for a reaction and a response from both mama Tina and big baller. Big baller than wrapped me in another hug and I smiled.

"Aye son if you were going to get someone pregnant I'm glad you chose Mercury" he said

I walked over to momma Tina and gave her another hug and she smiled at me

"Congratulations sweetie" she said rubbing my hands

"Thank you"

"Do you guys know the gender yet" big baller asked

"Not yet but we will find out at my next doctors appointment"

"What are you hoping for"

"Kinda hoping for a boy but if I have a lil mini me ill be excited too"

"I am too. Well settle in and relax" big baller said

Melo and I walked upstairs to his room and out our bags down. We decided to take a nap because it sounded mad good. I layed on Melo and soon enough I fell asleep.