PT. 11

- The next morning -

I woke up to Melo not beside me anymore. I got up to use the bathroom, do my hygiene and do everything you do in the morning. When I walked out of the bathroom I smelt waffles, eggs and bacon.

I walked out my room to the kitchen and saw Melo standing there. I didn't say shit about it because those things are easy to make but I hardly ever saw Melo in the kitchen cooking. All he did was eat.

I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and just smiled. I smiled back.

"Good morning" he said

"Morning"

"How did you sleep"

"I slept alright except for the fact that I had to pee everything 5 seconds"

"That must suck"

"It sure does but since when did you cook"

"Since we broke up"

"Why's that"

"Thought I would try to up my skills if we ever ran into each other again"

"You were really thinking about getting me back huh"

"Hell yeah" he said in a girly voice making me laugh

"Just sit down and relax breakfast will be ready in a minute"

I sat down on my bar stool and relaxed. I would say 5 minutes later the food was done. I cannot lie that shit was bussin. Melo did a pretty damn good job.

Once we finished eating he took the dishes and set them in the dishwasher. I like this Melo. I can get use to this.

Melo and I just sat there before he spoke.

"U wanna travel with me"

"Travel where"

"To Chino, then maybe New Orleans"

"I mean sure. What we going for"

"We don't have games for a fee days so I thought it would be nice to see mom and pops then go see Lonzo"

"I mean I'm down. I miss my people's"

"Alright well we leave in like 3 hours so I think you should start packing"

"I got clothes in Chino so should I pack like 2 or 3 outfits"

"I mean yeah"

"Alright you wanna help"

"Sure"

We walked back to my room and picked 3 outfits, pajamas, shorts, a tank top, my socks, bras, underwear, my hair products and my slides.

After we did all that we chilled on my bed and watched "On My Block". Ima get Melo hooked on this show.

Fast forward - 3 hours

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I felt Melo shaking me

"Mercury wake up we gotta go"

I opened my eyes and got up. I had totally forgotten about the trip we were taking. I made sure I had my keys, my chargers, my phone, my apple watch, my air pods and most importantly my mask. Melo grabbed my bag and we walked downstairs to his car.

Once we got in his car, his phone started going off. I could see he was texting someone from the corner of my eye but I couldn't make out who it was or what they were saying.

After a little bit he put his phone down and we drove off.

Fast forward - At the Plane

Once we pulled up I saw multiple people. Bodyguards, the pilot, flight attendants and paparazzi outside of the gate. Oh here we go again I thought. I think Melo noticed something was up because he put his hand on my thigh.

"U good"

"I hate paparazzi"

"I'll tell the guards and they'll help cover you. I got you"

I just smiled

"Wait here for a second" he said

I nodded

He hopped out the car and went up to the bodyguards. I'm guessing he told them about me (obviously) because they looked at me. I noticed they nodded and they walked with Melo over to the car.

He opened the door and the guards stood in a mini circle blocking me from paparazzi view. Melo went to grab our bags then handed it to the guards.

He introduced me to everyone and then the guards walked me to the plane. I heard cameras flashing and loud voices as I boarded the plane. Once I got on I took a deep breath. I definitely don't do paparazzi.

Shortly after I got on Melo, the pilot, the flight attendants and the body guards boarded. Melo sat right next to me and I layed my head on his shoulder.

He gave me a pillow if I wanted to lay on the window and a blanket and told me to relax. I did and felt myself falling asleep again but was woken up my notifications of being tagged in another post. I rolled my eyes because watch this be a shaderoom post.

theshaderoom

Liked by lil

Liked by lil.yas, mercxmel0 and 163,974 others

theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch paparazzi have spotted #MercuryKing and #LaMeloBall boarding a private company plane heading to Chino Hills. It clearly seems like the two are getting closer again. What y'all think?

Comments: 1,479

zaniyah I think we should all mind our business

zo Can y'all chill out on them

mercury Who cares what anyone thinks? Why do people need to have an opinion on my life? I know why we're seen together and thats that. Y'all need to stop worrying about my business

As you can see from my comment I've had enough of paparazzi and shaderoom. They need to mind their fucking business. Talking bout some want y'all think. Fuck what anyone thinks it's my life.

And I'm so thankful for people like Zo and Zaniyah sticking up for us. I was so heated at this point I turned my phone off and got comfortable on Melo.

Chino Hills here we come!