PT. 10

The guys stayed for an extra 30 minutes before they said they had to leave. Right as Melo walked out the door he turned to me and said he'll drop them home and will be back. I just nodded.

I really like Miles, PJ and Rozier. They seem so funny and chill and just overall matched my personality. The whole time they were here we talked about our childhood and our careers. Even though I just met them it seemed as if I already knew them.

Since it would most likely be a while before Melo got back I took a shower, changed into stitch sweatpants and a stitch shirt and layed in my bed watching "On My Block" once again. This shit is entertaining.

Time skip - 45 minutes

I was nearly falling asleep until I heard someone knocking at my door. I got up and opened it seeing Melo with a big bag in his hands. I looked at the bag then back at him confused. I moved out of the way allowing him to walk in.

He set the bag on the counter and started pulling out all of our favorite snacks. See this is what I'm talking about. He's being way to nice. I mean not complaining at all but I've rarely ever seen him this nice.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw him waving his hand in my face.

"Sorry. Guess I was to caught up in my thoughts"

"U alright"

"Yeah"

"I bought us some snacks"

"I can see that. Why?"

"Because we're going to watch a movie or series"

"I like that"

"Where do you wanna be in you room or in the living room"

"My room"

"Alright"

He put the stuff back in the back and we walked over to my room. We layed in my bed searching for something to watch. We finally landed on "Men in Black".

We sat there quiet eyes glued to the TV. The only thing you heard was us pulling out and putting in snacks from the bag. I was really focused on the movie that I didn't feel Melo set his hand on my stomach until I felt rubs.

I looked over at him. He was still glued to the TV so I turned around. I repositioned myself to my liking and just layed their. Having Melo next to me brought all of the memories of when we were together.

All we did was laying in bed watching movies and series just like this. Like I said before with Melo here it didn't feel like we broke up at all. It didn't feel awkward at all. It felt like good old times.

We watched 2 out of the many movies in the franchise before I started to feel tired. I got up out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to change. After I was done I brushed my teeth because you know your supposed to brush them twice a day.

Once I was done I walked back into the room to see Melo on his phone. He looked over at me smiling so I smiled back. I layed back in the bed and checked my phone. The news about the pictures quiet down and everything was just fine. I'm still shocked Ana ain't send me a DM yet.

I looked at the time and read 11pm. Damn. I didn't know it was that late. I didn't want Melo out driving at this time so I told him he could stay.

"Hey you could stay if you want" I said turning to him

"Oh alright"

"By the way I didn't throw any of your shit out so they are where you left them"

He smiled at me then walked to my closet pulling out some shorts then walking to the bathroom. I turned back over to face my bedside table and plugged my phone up. I was falling asleep but then I heard the toilet flush, followed my the sink and finally followed my the bathroom door opening.

He climbed back into the bed and pulled me back so that I was directly under him. I just layed their not moving at all. He put his hand on my stomach once again then kissed the top of my head.

"Good night" he said

"Good night"

Lord I just got butterflies

A/N 🦋💙
Here is the last upload for tonight. I'll try to update more once I get home from school. Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night from wherever you are. 👋🏾