PT. 13

Same day - 7:20pm

Melo and I took a nap for hours before I got up to help cook dinner. I'm guessing big baller remembered how good of a chef I was because he called me downstairs to help him.

It was now 7:20pm and dinner was finally done so I asked big baller if he could wake Melo up. I knew he wasn't going to walk upstairs so instead he yelled from the bottom of the steps.

I started setting the table but then saw Melo walk over to help me too. I didn't think say anything about it because I knew he probably doesn't want me to do a lot since I'm pregnant.

Thx to dip the table was set in less than 10 minutes. We all say down and was about to pray but we were interrupted by the door opening. We saw looked and saw Gelo standing in the doorway to the kitchen and when he saw me he smiled and walked over to me.

I got up out of my seat and he wrapped me in the biggest hug ever. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I pulled away.

"Damn it's been a minute" he said

"It really has"

"How have u been"

"I've been good u know just living and chilling"

"I feel you on that"

"I've missed u tho no cap"

"I've missed you two"

"How long y'all staying" Gelo asked looking over at Melo

"We only here for the night and then we leaving to go to New Orleans in the morning"

"Oh ight"

Gelo then walked over to momma Tina, then big baller and finally Melo.

We all took a seat once again and prayed. Then we started eating. The whole time we laughed and tasked. I really missed this. They really became my second family. We all just sat there and ate before big baller said something.

"Gelo you ready to be an uncle again" he said out of the blue

Gelo looked confused then looked at Melo and I. When it finally clicked his jaw dropped.

"Y'all serious" he said looking at the both of us

"More serious then I've ever been in my life" Melo replied

"Wow, congratulations"

"Thank u" Melo and I said in unison

"Melo you ready to be a dad"

"Yeah but at the same time nervous"

"Hey you got months until this baby is born to learn" I said reassuring him

"U right"

"I ain't gonna cap but I was wondering how got Meme get down here because she said loud and clear she wouldn't want to see him again"

"I thought the same thing" Big baller added

We all just laughed and continued eating. After we were finished big baller, Gelo and Melo all cleaned up and told momma Tina and I to relax. And we did just that.

We then all went to the movie room to chill and watch different movies. Momma Tina and big baller were all layed up and I was layed up with Gelo and Melo on each side of me. I soon fell asleep with my head on Gelo and that is all I remember from that night.

A/N 🦋💙
Hope you enjoyed this chapter