PT. 15

Time skip - 3 hours 30 minutes

We landed in New Orleans and I was really excited. I haven't seen Zo in a minute. I woke up Melo because he was still sleeping and told him with landed.

He sat up in his seat and rubbed his eyes. We finally came to a stop and the pilot spoke on the intercom saying that we have arrived in New Orleans.

Melo and I unbuckled our seat belts and stood up. Once the plane door opened and the steps came out they told us we can go. I said goodbye and thank you to the flight attendants and pilot and made my way to the car waiting for us.

I heard flashes and voices once again and looked to see a bunch of paparazzi outside of the gate. I hopped in the car and waited for Melo. Finally he stepped off the plane and hopped into the car.

We left our bags in the plane because we we're only hanging out with Zo not spending the night. We drove off and were on our way.

Location - Lonzo's house

We pulled up to Lonzo's house and saw him standing outside waiting for us. When we parked I hopped out the car as fast as my pregnant ass could and ran to Zo. He wrapped me in the biggest hug just like Gelo did and rocked us back and forth.

We stayed like that for a few before I pulled away.

"How have you been" Zo asked smiling

"I've been good how bout u"

"I've been alright"

"It's been a minute"

"It sure has"

"I missed u Zo"

"I missed u too" he said while wrapping me in another hug

Soon Melo walked over and dabbed up Zo. We all walked inside and into the kitchen. While Melo and I were in the car we said we we're gonna wait til Zo said something about us being together to say something. We knew he was gonna say something because that's how Zo was.

After a few minutes of talking about how I've been Zo finally said something about us.

"Alright you tell what's going on with y'all" Zo asked

"What do u mean" I said acting clueless

"You two have been together a lot and if I remember quickly you said you would never want to see him again"

"Bro Gelo and Big baller said the same thing"

"I mean that's what you said so what's up"

I backed away from the counter and moved my jacket out if the way. I was only about 2 months but I was a big 2 months so it was noticeable. I rubbed my belly and looked at Zo.

I laughed at his facial expressions because his mouth hung wide open. He came over to me a wrapped me in another hug then dabbed up Melo.

"Wow" he said

"I know" I said laughing

"Congrats"

"Thank u"

"Are y'all ready"

"I mean I'm ready because I have taken care of babies"

"Melo"

"Yeah I'm ready" Melo said

"Well if y'all need anything I'm here"

"Thank you" Melo and I said in unison

"Well since we hanging for the day wanna go out"

"Yeah" I said

"Why not" Melo said

"Alright let me grab my shoes and keys and we can go"

Zo's keys were sitting right here so he ran upstairs to grab his shoes. He came back, put them on and we walked out the door.

For the rest of the day we hung out and just viewed New Orleans. After everything it's been through its still beautiful. Such a beautiful place.