PT. 14

I woke up to see myself in Melo's bed. Then I remembered that I fell asleep on Gelo when we were watching movies. I rubbed my eyes then got up to go to the bathroom.

I walked in and handled my business and did my hygiene. I walked back into the room to find my phone. I finally found it after 10 minutes and the time read 4:15am.

I groaned because I'm really up at 4am. I heard the bedroom door open and I turned to see Melo walking towards me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and sat next to me.

"I wasn't going to wake you until another 5 minutes" he said laughing

"Well I wasn't woken by choice" I said with a straight face

I think Melo got the message because he then looked at my stomach and started rubbing it.

"You woke up mommy" he said rubbing my stomach

I just sat there smiling. He was really doing well with this whole pregnancy. Everyone knew Melo as this goofy stupid nigga including me but I also knew Melo as a serious man when it came to his family.

He continued to rub my belly and talk to the baby for a few before he spoke up again.

"So now that your up we are gonna leave around 5 so I think you should get ready. I'm already ready"

I nodded then got up to get clothes, body wash and lotion out of my bag then walked into the bathroom. I set my lotion up on the counter, my body wash in his shower and my clothes on the toilet.

I turned the shower on and waited 5 minutes before I undressed and hopped in. As I was showering I was think of whether or not Melo and I should announce this pregnancy or keep it a secret.

After about 25 minutes I stepped out the shower, dried myself off, started applying lotion to myself and got dressed.

I had on a white crop top, white sweatpants, a white jacket and some Nike Air Jordan 1's on. For my hair I put it in a bun and called it a day.

^^ Mercury's outfit, hair and nails

I put my pj's, dirty clothes, lotion, body wash, tooth brush, toothpaste, mouthwash, hair products and hair brushes back in my bag.

Melo came back upstairs to grab my bag and said there was an Açaí bowl waiting downstairs for me. Oh how sweet I thought.

I walked downstairs with him, said my good mornings to everyone and ate my bowl. Once I finished my bowl and threw it out it was 4:54 so I grabbed my phone and my mini bag and put the stuff I brought in it inside and walked out the door.

I gave Big baller, momma Tina and Gelo one final hug before I hopped in the car. Melo did the same and hopped in the car right after me. We drove off and headed to the plane.

Fast forward - at the plane

We made it to the plane and once again I saw paparazzi. At this point I didn't care because Melo is famous and that's what's gonna happen so I had to get over it. Melo and I hopped out the car and I heard camera flashes and voices once again.

Melo and I said our good mornings to the pilot, flight attendants and body guards and walked up the little steps and into the plane. We sat in the same seats we did before.

Soon enough everyone boarded the planes and got into position to take off.

Not even 5 minutes after we drove off to the runway Melo and I's phones went off. I looked at my phone and saw that I was tagged in a post.

theshaderoom

Liked by mira

Liked by mira.hope and 141,749 others

theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch paparazzi have spotted #MercuryKing and #LaMeloBall once again boarding a private company plane heading to New Orleans to see Lonzo. The two have been spending lots of time together. What y'all think?

Comments: 1,248

gelo Paparazzi is really bored at this point

zo Bro leave them alone. But hey I've missed Mercury

melo Y'all need to chill. We have our reasons for spending time together. Mind y'all business

I sat there and laughed at Melo because as he was typing he rolled his eyes. As soon as he looked at me I turned my head and stopped laughing.

We both put our phones on airplane mode as we took off and layed snuggled up close to each other.

New Orleans here we come

A/N 🦋💙
Paparazzi in their business, zon't do that