Episode 2, (S1) part 2

Claudia then came out from beside the book shelf revealing herself to Callum. She then showed her primal stone she had and whispered, "Aspiro," blowing a gust of wind towards the book and sending it flying into the shelf.

"I thought the book was haunted or something." Callum said sincerely.

"You should have seen the loom on your face." Claudia laughed.

"You would've really laughed if you saw his face at the cursed caldera." Rayla said in a tea sing manner.

"Ah, yes and your impressions of Bait while we where on that ship." Callum retorted back making the two laugh and a few others joining in.

"It was completely adorable." Claudia continued.

"Ridiculous," Callum mumbled on top of that. Until he thought again for a moment.

"Did you just say adorable," Callum said back.

"Did I?" Claudia said with a smirk .

Callum quickly regained himself again.

"It's so amazing you can do things like that." Callum said honestly.

"It is not," Runaan scoffed.

"Even when I saw it, it always gave me the chills," Sarai shivered.

"Nah, it's just a simple wind breath rune." Claudia responded.

She drew the tube again and said 'Aspiro' blowing it in Callum's face.

"Can you smell the peanut butter?" Claudia asked, pretty weird to ask, Callum was thinking.

"Oh, yeah is that part of the spell?" Callum asked.

Rayla cocked her head in Callum's direction and just shook her head at him.

"Nope, it's just what I had for lunch." She giggled in response, with Callum laughing along.

She then continued on.

"See this? It's a primal stone. It uses magical energy from one of the six primal sources. Look," Claudia stayed holding the ball outwards for Callum to examine.

"Wow. What's inside?" Callum questioned.

"It's a storm, a real storm. Captured from the top of Mount Kalik." Claudia explained.

"That's incredible. You're so lucky you get to learn magic." Callum said.

"She is but not that type of magic specifically is cool," Ethari said.

"Agreed," Rayla said.

"Well, you get to learn sword-fighting." Claudia said.

"And not be the best," Soren retorted in a playful manner.

Causing Sarai to let out a small laugh.

"I'd switch places in a second," Callum said back quickly.

Claudia does her weird little thing in her own world and runs off, leaving Callum behind.

And then runs across again.

"I do not understand girls," Callum said.

Lots of the group laughed at the reply.

~next scene~

It shows Harrow looking out a window and Viren approaching behind him.

"My king, we have not been able to find the elves." Viren spoke up, "Sundown is only an hour away. Soren and the others have returned to bolster your defences."

"It won't be enough," Harrow said gravely.

"I've accepted that tonight, I may pay the price for our mistakes." He continued on.

"Harrow, don't give up just yet. Claudia and I are still searching for a creative solution." Viren said.

"Call it what it is... dark magic." Harrow said firmly.

"Yes, because it is a terrible thing that effects others and hurts others," Sarai said.

"Yes." Viren said back.

"I've spent years going along with these 'creative solutions' and where has it gotten me!" Harrow retorted angrily.

"Finally realizing your mistakes now," Runaan said, earning a smack from Ethari.

"I don't understand," Viren responded.

"I know you don't. Leave me." Harrow said looking down.

————

It then shows Viren leaving the room and looking defeated. Claudia then bursts in doing her own little thing, making Viren puzzled.

"Okay, what is that, with the nose, the finger?" he questioned, "Not everyone speaks Claudia, Claudia ."

"It means I've got something." She said.

~next scene~

It shows Callum knocking on a door.

"Ezran, we need to get going. It's almost sundown." He said.

"Ez?" He put down his bag and looked through the little door. Seeing him not in there.

"Oh, no," he said and the screen went black.

"No, you can't stop it there!" Viren said wanting to know what more would happen

"Hmm, that's tough," the mysterious voice said again, "it is time for you all to have a break and process this information for it shapes your future."
And the voice left leaving them to there thoughts...

Sorry I've been gone awhile just needed a break, from a bunch of stress I've had recently.

Hope you understand and more chapters will start coming more frequently now that I'm back.

-SizzlinBassilisk

(Not my artwork)