Panic Attack

A/N: Its very similar to the nightmare chapter. Btw i should probably explain why i use camilo and dolores the most. But i wont you'll have to wait for the next chapter for the explanation.

Mirabel POV: I got up feeling numb. After me and abuelas fight I started having nightmares and panic attacks at night. I always dealt with them myself. I got up not bothering to brush my hair. I went downstairs and made food for everyone. I then set everything on plates. I grabbed my plate and asked the casita to wake everyone up the casita agreed and I hurried to my room. Another thing I forgot to mention is that I never eat meals with them anymore. I walked in my room and tried opening my door but the casita wouldn't let me I said "casita! Please, if you let me in I will eat dinner with them." I knew I would regret that later but at thus moment I didn't care. The casita finally let me in. I went to go sit down when I heard a knock on my door. I sighed and went to go open the door. There stood abuela. I felt a panic attack come on I backed up to let her come inside. She sais nothing as she stood there. That made me panic even more. I started to feel my breath quicken. I was starting to have a panic attack. I said "A-Abuela, please get out." She stood her ground and didn't leave. I then felt dizzy and fell over. Out of the corner of my eye I saw abuela...ship shaft? CAMILO! He then ran over and hugged me he tried to calm me down and it helped a bit but not by much. He then finally got me to calm down. He then apologized over and over. I kept telling him it was okay but he didn't believe me. He said "Im so sorry I wasn't meant to do that. The casita and everyone else wanted to see how you would react in front of abuela." I nodded then he said he would be back. He then came back with his breakfast and hung out with me. I said "I made an agreement with the casita" he asked "what was it about?" I answered him saying "well the casita wanted me to eat breakfast with the family but I didn't want to so it locked me out of my room. So I told the casita that if it let me in my room then I would go down there and eat dinner with all of yall. Only problem is well..... you know bc you witnessed it." He stayed silent for a minute before he said "well if you want ill be next to you and if you start to panic then ill get you out there as soon as i can without anyone noticing or i can be you" I said "the casita would notice." Camilo sighed and said "well...it looks like you have to go to dinner." I frowned and teared up. "Hey lets make this system. If you feel your breath start to quicken tap on my leg and ill get you out of there. Ok?" I nodded and picked out my usual dress for dinner. I then told camilo I was going to take a shower he nodded and left. I took a shower put makeup on so it looked like I slept when in reality I never did. I got dressed and went to camilo's room until it was time for dinner.

A/N: there will be a part 2. Now im going to explain why I use camilo and mirabel and dolores the most. The reason is i just think they are the closest cousins in the madriguel family and bc camilo is my favorite encanto character. Part 2 will be posted tomorrow

Words before editing: 668
Words after editing:
Posted: January 5, 2022
Posted after editing: