The cold

A/N: yes im back!I'm going to try and post more chapters throughout the week and I am still heavily fixing this book. This oneshot was requested by Vissamarichat If you have any ideas please tell me but not in the comments 😅. With out further ado please enjoy this oneshot!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mirabel POV: "ughh" I woke up feeling terrible. My head felt like it was going to explode. My whole body ached even though I have done nothing to push it past its limit. I felt nauseated and dizzy as soon as I got up so I sat back down on my bed but even then the nausea and dizziness just wouldn't leave me alone. I decided it would be best if I went back to bed so that's exactly what I did. As soon as my head hit the pillow black dots danced in my vision soon it all became black and I fell asleep.

Isabella POV: I got up on my own. "Thats strange" I said to no one in particular. Usually I wake up with Mirabel knocking on my door to make sure I was awake, but to my dismay there was no knock. I decided to ignore it and just got up anyway. I went downstairs and saw everyone else except..... "where's Mirabel?" I asked. Everyone looked at each other until Dolores spoke up saying "hm! Oh I heard soft snoring a little bit ago. No one wanted to bother her because we all figured she could use some extra sleep. Hm!" I again decided to ignore it but something in me couldn't help but worry about my youngest sibling. (I had to do research and found that Isabella is 20, Luisa is 19, and mirabel is 15. If im wrong please tell me in the comments)
I sat down at the table next to Luisa. She spoke and said " I have a feeling there's something wrong with mirabel" "me too" I said. "Well after im done with my daily chores im going to check on her do you want to come with me?" Luisa asked "yes" is all I said.

Luisa POV: Isa and I soon got done with our chores and headed up to see Mirabel. We both walked in and saw Mirabel sweating and looking hella uncomfortable. Isa ran to her and starting shaking her. I ran up and stopped Isa and said "she's most likely come down with a common cold, its best not to wake her up she probably has a massive headache and she needs a lot of rest" Isa asked "well what do we do then?" I replied "well we can put a cold washcloth on her forehead so she isn't as sweaty. Then we wait for her to wake up to give her medicine" we stood in silence and all that could be heard was the sound of trees dancing in the wind and towns people chatting and dancing to music. Isa then spoke and said "I'm going to go get the washcloth" and I said "I'm going to go grab a water bucket for the washcloth, a cup of water and also some medicine for when Mirabel wakes up" Isa just nodded and went to go grab the cloth. Then I left to go grab what else was needed to help Mirabel get better.

Dolores POV: I was drinking tea and listening to the calming sounds that surrounded me when I heard talking. It was Luisa and Isabella. I listened in on their conversation and I heard them taking about Mirabel "looks like they figured out she was sick. Hm!" I knew she was sick but I wanted Isabella and Luisa to take care of her themselves. Julietas gift doesn't work on common colds, you have to treat them yourself. I would know she tried to heal me when I had the common cold but it didn't work so peppa and Camilo took care of me. But that was when I was 15 I think (Dolores is 21. If you think in wrong please tell me) I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts and heard them talking about how they have to take care of Mirabel. I smiled knowing that they both loved Mirabel even though they never show it.

No ones POV: Isabella and Luisa got what they needed and proceeded to take care of Mirabel. Even though they never showed their love for mirabel doesn't mean they don't love her.

Time skip to when Mirabel got better (sorry i really don't know how to write this and make it sound good)

Mirabel POV: I woke up and noticed 3 things immediately. 1) Luisa and Isabella were both asleep in my room on the floor. 2) There was a cold rag on my forehead and as well as water, and a water bucket. And finally 3) my headache was gone. I pieced it all together figuring out that they took care of me while I was sick. I smiled lightly and grabbed a blanket and put it on both of them so they wouldn't be cold.

End of this oneshot! So how did I do? Also sorry I didn't know how to end it 😅 sorry for the shorter story its usually around 1000 I promise next one will be longer

Words before editing:857
Words after editing: 908

Date posted before editing: 6/24/22
Dater posted after editing:???