panic attack pt 2

A/N: here is part 2 to panic attack. Btw they are at dinner so this is after Mirabel went to Camilos room. Also Mirabel is sitting in the middle of Camilo and Dolores.

Maribel POV: I was sitting in between Camilo and Dolores for dinner. Abuela looks at me and says "Im so glad you decided to join us for dinner tonight!" she says with a fake smile. I just smile down my plate and don't look up. Then abuela says "Its rude to not look at someone when they are saying something to you." I just nod. She then said "Look at me when im talking to you Mirabel!" I flinch but only Camilo and Dolores saw this. I slowly looked up at her. When I was looking at her I felt myself start to panic. I tapped on Camilo's leg and he stood up and helped me up and he announced to the table "please excuse me and Mirabel, it seems we are both full from dinner." He then turns to Julieta and says "Thank you for the food tía, it was very filling but very delicious." He then took me to my room and set me on my bed. I started talking saying "Camilo, this panic attack is going to be different. Its one of those where you cant help me." He said "isn't there something. Anything I can do?" I shook my head. I could feel the panic attack coming. My breath hitched, my chest felt tight. And soon I couldn't breathe and I felt light-headed. This went on for a couple minutes before I finally regained my breath and my chest felt lighter but I still felt light headed. I asked camilo to go get water and he did. Thankfully I had camilo by my side.

Camilo POV: Me and mirabel were at dinner when abuela said something. I wasn't paying attention to what she said. I did however pay attention to the next thing she said. "Its rude to not look at someone when they are talking, Mirabel!" She flinched and both me and dolores saw this. We gave each other a look. She mouthed "get her out of here soon!" I nodded. Then she said something else and then mirabel tapped on my leg. I stood abruptly and stood mirabel up. I made an excuse to leave and surprisingly it worked. I led mirabel to her room and sat her on her bed. She then told me that I wouldn't be able to help her this time. I asked "Isn't there something I can do. Anything at all?" She shook her head no. I sat there next to her in shock and sorrow. I wouldn't be able to help her this time. The thought made me tear up. Luckily it only lasted for a couple minutes. As soon as her panic attacked stopped and I got her water, I hugged her and she hugged back.

A/N: sorry part 2 was a little short. There will be no part 3 sorry. It took me a while to find ideas also if you have any ideas for a story please please please dm me. Im open for suggestions and ideas. Also this made no sense sorry about that

Words before editing: 560
Words after editing:
Posted: January 7, 2022
Posted after editing: