Dolores can hear eveything

A/N: sorry this will be short. I forgot that I had and after school activity today. I almost got left at the highschool and i had 4 mental breakdowns. 2 because well i almost got left at the highschool and the other 2 because i might get kicked out of my afterschool activity. Soo uhh yeah will be shorter this time next one will not. Starts with mirabel pov.

Mirabel POV: I was crying in my room after what abuela said I didn't trust her nor did I trust myself to go out there and talk without stuttering or breaking down in front of everyone. No one ever came into my room anymore. Antonio usually told the animals to bring me my food. I never ate the food. So one day I was left alone in the house and I decided to go to bruno. As I was headed there I started to feel light headed but I shook it off. I kept going and almost made it but I just ended up falling into Camilo's room.I heard someone yell my nane then I soon let the darkness envelope me.

Camilo POV: I was in my room because everyone else had gone out while I stayed home to watch over maribel. I was decorating my room when I heard a crash then I heard stumbling then my door opened and mirabel fell over. "MIRABEL!" I yelled then she fell unconscious. I ran to her and picked her up bridal style (NOT A SHIP) And laid her down on my bed.  I then went to grab water for her. I started wondering why she passed out. I decided to make a stop in her room. I walked in and i saw the meals that Antonio's animals brought her food to her.

Dolores POV: I decided to keep an ear out for both Camilo and Mirabel since Camilo offered to watch over mirabel so he stayed at the house. Suddenly I heard a crash and hear Camilo yell Mirabels name (WHY DOES THAT SOUND SO BAD😭) "oh no..." I whispered and apparently abuela hear me and asked what happened I told her not to worry about it and went back to listening in on Camilo. I heard him pick her up but then it all went quiet...until I heard footsteps probably camilo I thought. I then heard a door open and him gasp. Wait... was he in mirabels room!? I wonder what he found. Then I heard him talking to himself I listened in real closely. MIRABEL IS STARVING HERSELF ON PURPOSE!!??  I decided to go back to the house but then abuela pulled me aside and told me not to go back to the house she never said why though. I decided to keep listening but I couldn't because abuela forbid me to use my gift today. I knew better than to talk back. I decided to just follow abuela to wherever was going. I really wanted to know what was happening.

Camilo POV: After I found out that Mirabel was starving herself I went back to check on her. I walked in and heard Mirabels harsh breathing. I ran over and saw she was having a nightmare. I shook hee until she woke up. She shot straight up and got so scared she backed up into the wall. I went over and hugged her. I then whispered encouraging words in her ear. She kept crying but she eventually calmed down. Then she apologized. I said "you have nothing to apologize for prima" I stayed there hugging her and didn't move.

Maribel POV: Last thing I remember is falling over and someone calling my name. Then everything went black what seemed like forever was maybe 5 minutes at the most before abuela and the rest of the family appeared. They were yelling at me telling me I was useless. I tried to ignore them I really did but maybe just maybe, they were right. I was crying and begging for help. Soon I felt someone shaking me. I woke up and got scared so I backed up into a wall. I felt someones arms around me. Then they whispered encouraging words in my ear. I calmed down knowing someone was here with me. After I calmed down I looked up and noticed I was in a room I haven't been in before. I almost panicked until I saw Camilo. He didn't stop hugging me. I knew everything was going to be okay.

A/N: ok so it wasn't that good im working on the next one and it will come out tomorrow. Also if you have ideas please tell me bc im running out of ideas and im open for suggestions.

Words before editing: 807
Words after editing:
Posted: January 4, 2022
Posted after editing: