The near death expirence

A/N: There will be no part 2 to this sorry :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirabel POV: I fell off of the casita and if it wasn't for the casitas magic I would have died....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets rewind about an hour before still mirabels pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I burst into tío Bruno's litte makeshift room and told him "you couldn't see more because you didn't want to! So see the future again but see more!" He said "well I would but my tower was destroyed by a certain someone" he looked right at me with an unamused face. I awkwardly chuckled. He asked where he was going to see the future just then antonio walked in and told us in his room. We both jumped and then calmed down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip by billi bob ;). Still mirabels pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Isabela had just hugged then the candle grew brighter. I did it! Then abuela stormed towards us and started yelling at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip again still Mirabel's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The casita started cracking. I told the casita to get me up there. After I got up there I got the candle but then I fell down. By now the casita had already gotten everyone out. I fell but then with the little magic the casita still had it shielded me from all if the debris falling. I then realized that I almost died. I sat there staring into nothing when i heard mama yelling for me. I looked up and she told me to stay I said nothing as she left . Then camilo came and hugged me and reassured me everything was going to be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry very short i will try to make the next one longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words before editing: 295
Words after editing:
Posted: January 3, 2022
Posted after editing: