When Loki meets a Loki (Engl. Version)

Pov. : TVA Loki x President Loki – TVA Loki View

Contains smut! This story is a little different than the one before it. I only say: 🏳‍🌈 If you like something net so, then this is not necessarily a story for you. But to all the others, have fun!!

As he sat there in front of me, with one leg crossed over the other and holding a golden glass of wine in his hand, I notice how my hidden feeling for the male sex comes into being. Oh, great. Why now? He's a Loki, just like me. We're the same person! So I try to suppress the feeling.

"Are you all right?" I hear my own voice, which is not mine. Shocked, I look up and look into his. . . or rather my green eyes.

"You look thoughtful", he says, and I just shake my head embarrassed.

"No, no, I was just thinking about what to do if we can't beat Alioth", I quickly look for an excuse. It would have been embarrassing if I had told him that I found him, or me, attractive. Suddenly Loki just sighs and looks at me with a 'sentence' look.

"Loki, we can read minds", he only mutters, shaking his head, and I freeze in shock.

"I. . . um-", I stutter, but Loki just laughs and gets up.

"Not so embarrassed, my dear. We all have our quirks. You don't have to hide. I have already discovered your bump", he winks and looks down. Frightened, I also look down and discover the excitement between my legs.

"Oh, shit", I mutter, and my double just laughs. He lifts my chin and rubs his thumb over my lips.

"Don't be ashamed of it", he murmurs as he moves to my ear and shoves his finger into my mouth". Use it", he whispers and grabs my crotch. I exhale loudly through my nose as his thin fingers rub the fabric. Loki pulls his thumb out of my mouth and pulls my head towards him. Without me being able to react, I feel his lips on mine and his tongue in my throat. The whole thing came so unexpected that I felt like I was suffocating for a short time. As I realise the situation, he gets closer and closer to me until his hand disappears in my pants. I moan lightly when he touches my limb. He brushes it a few times and I get out of my grip. I have to realize I'm totally horny and I only want one of this man. As if at the push of a button, I grab him by the tie and begin to open it. When we split up for a moment to get some air, I look at him. Loki looks at me with a bedroom view and licks his lips. I return that look and then hear the sound of a snapping finger. Suddenly, I feel a soft surface and find myself on a bed. When I look back at Loki, he looks at me with an all-important look. Shortly after that, I feel his lips on mine again. I know this is the battle for dominance, and I want to win it. My doppelganger is making himself strong, but I will not be under any circumstances. The only problem is that Loki sees it the same way I do, so it's very hard to fight him. I take the next step and pull the green jacket over his shoulders. Loki gets strong, but after a while, I win the fight. I take my new position and unbutton his shirt, which I take off from him as well. Only the tie hangs on his neck and I wrap it around my hand to draw him closer to me. After a while, I throw him on the bed and spread my own tie. I pull it over my head and grab his hand. Without letting him out of my sight, I attach it to his wrist. Loki looks at me begging. I grab him by the hip and twist him so he squats on the bed. I'm still holding the ties in my hands and pulling them a little until he's in the position I want him in. His elbows lie on the bed and pull the hand with the tie on his back. I grab my belt and pull it out of the loops. I make a new loop out of these and stroke over his back.

"That's our basic position", I mutter and Loki nods. I throw the belt on the bed for now and tear the buttons of my shirt with a quick wave of my hand. These fall to the ground, while I drop the shirt to the back. My hand slips to his waistband and I pull it from time to time to annoy him. But then I pull his pants off his legs. Loki breathes loudly and is literally waiting for something to happen. I open my own pants and spit on my hand for the moisture. But before I get into it, I'll just enjoy touching it again. Loki gets angry and restless. Again and again he moves impatiently. After a few moments, I release him and penetrate him. Loki moans and I bump in. With one hand I reach under his belly and pull him in addition to me. Loki's free hand, which is not on his back, he claws himself into the bedclothes. With my free hand, I grab his neck and press him on the bed. I take his free hand and untie it from the bedspread to put it under his belly. When I feel he's holding something, I let him go. He should do the rest himself. The constant moaning is like a gratification to me. I don't think for a moment that maybe it's inappropriate to have sex right now when the others have just been kicked out of hiding and I still don't know how Sylvie is doing. Suddenly I become aware as Loki lifts his head and tries to straighten up. I'm pushing him back.

"You stay down", I order, but Loki probably wants to provoke me and comes back up. This time I'm getting coarser and that seems to have been what he wanted. But he was naughty, which is why I don't want to give him that. I grab the belt in a flash and hit him on the ass. Loki didn't expect this and screams easily.

"I said, stay down", I only answer and push a few more times before I slip out of him. I'll let go of everything and give Loki a break. This also tilts directly to the side of the bed and breathes heavily. I observe him a little and notice a relieved expression on his face.

"You don't have to look like that, we're not finished yet", I say and the expression disappears. After a few moments, I sit down with him and I already have in my mind what I'm going to do next. Loki seems to read my mind and looks at me confused.

"How's that supposed to work?" he asks, howling.

"People say 69", I answer and Loki nods slowly, "Come on, hop. "

Loki rises and crawls towards me. He settles down in front of me and starts with a blow job. I grab him by the hair and follow the movement. Slowly I move forward and repeat what happened to him. I hear a relaxed moan coming from his direction. After a while, I feel that my climax is about to come. Loki seems ready too. It won't be long before I get there. Loki is coming at the same time as me A new groan comes from his direction and I laugh contentedly. I grab him by the hair and pull him to me.

"That's it", I murmur and then drop him back on the bed. I watch him breathe fast and partly wrestle for air. A broad smile appears on my lips and after a while I sit back at the end of the bed. I position Loki to lie on the bed and lie on top of him, re-entering him. I put my hands next to his arms and watch him claw himself into the bedclothes. I'm smiling satisfied. A few sweat pearls flow over my face and fall on my skin. Before the next climax, I hit hard several times and slow down a bit. Suddenly, I hear a loud noise and stall. I briefly see if someone has come back and decide to look for the right side. I slide out of it again. And I'll put on my clothes to storm out the door.