C - 003

----------☆

[Lost]

"Cool," the three boys were amazed by what the old man told them. "Most people think they're scary, yet you think they're cool? You three are one of a kind," The old man shook his head and smirked.

"Let me show you the young master's pets," they entered a huge room, and when I say it's huge it is. The room isn't like an ordinary one. They were all shocked when they noticed that there's a moon and a sun in the corners of the room.

"Is that a real moon and sun?" Jay asked the gardener. "Yes, it is made by the young master's parents,"

"But how did they make it?" He asked once again. "With their capabilities," Someone who's wearing a black mask suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Greetings to you all I am Hyun Ho, Seong Hyun Ho. I need to talk with Mr. Han so will you please excuse us?" He told them and the 3 boys nodded.

"You know that once you tell them about our secrets they can't go out anymore right? and you are well aware that everything you say and do is monitored so you better be careful with your actions," Mr. Seong told Mr. Han. "Don't you recognize him? He's the one we're looking for. He matched the fingerprints too. We've been looking for him for centuries and we finally found him again," Mr. Han whispered to him.

"Do your job well but you should make sure that they won't get hurt especially him, if he gets hurt you already know what will happen to you,"

"Oh come on, you know that I'm good with this. Just trust me," Mr. Han told him and went back to where the 3 boys were. "Let's continue where we left off, let me show you the young master's pets," He led them to where the pets were.

"Here is the phoenix, and this belongs to the king," the old man showed them. "Goldhorn belongs to the 2nd prince, the 3rd prince owns the Griffin, and lastly the Cerberus belongs to the 4th prince,"

"These animals are real? I thought it was just a myth," Sunghoon was amazed by what he was seeing. "This place is interesting, you'll never know what you'll see inside," Jay told them. "Wait- you two thought that it was just a myth? I saw these animals before though or was it just a dream?" Jake murmured.

"Is there more of these animals or are they the only-" Sunghoon wasn't able to finish what he was going to say when the gardener was nowhere in sight.

"Where did he go?" They all looked around but they ended up being lost.

"Let's go to the exit, you remember where it was right?" Jake asked Sunghoon. "Yeah, let's go straight here then turn left then to the right and lastly go straight,"

"Okay let's go," They exited the room and started walking on the dark long narrow corridors. "Why do I feel like we're getting nowhere instead of going to the exit?" Jay whispered.

"The exit should be right here," Sunghoon told them but they're facing a wall, not a door. "It's a dead-end?"

"The door where we got in was here, why did it change to a wall now?" He asked while he rubbed the back of his head. "Don't tell me we're lost," Jay glanced at him. "Remember when the old man said something like don't be distracted if you do you'll get lost and you won't be able to get out of here so it indicates that we won't get out of here," He added.

"Did you guys hear him whisper something earlier? He whispered that we'll end up being like those people who are desperate to get out of here," Sunghoon mumbled.

☆----------