C - 004

----------☆

[The special guests]

The three boys are still finding their way out of the palace. "I knew something wrong was going to happen," Jay murmured. They were all looking around the place when they saw a tall guy pass by.

He's wearing a pearl-colored mask covering his entire face and an all-black suit.

The tall guy glanced at the three lost boys. He was about to leave when Jay spoke. "Excuse me, sir?" He looked at him but didn't even bother to talk.

"Hi, I'm Jay," He introduced himself. "And?" He questioned him. "We are kinda lost... Can you please show us the exit?" Jay asked.

"There's no exit once you get in, there's no getting out," The guy with a pearl-colored mask answered his question and left.

The guy left a small card on the floor so Jay took it. "What does it say?" Sunghoon asked.

"Congratulations you discovered Palacio de lo unknown, now you're stuck. Lost? Go and walk straight, you will see a counter and there'll be someone behind that counter who'll give you a room. Show them this card and that's all you need to do. Have a wonderful stay in the palace,"

"I don't know if I should be happy cause we have a place to stay or if I should be scared and nervous cause we can't leave here," Jake mumbled.

"If there's no exit then we can make one," Sunghoon replied. "Let's find that counter and get a room first," Jay suggested.

They've been walking for almost 7 minutes and they finally saw the counter. "Who knew that it would be this far?" Jake stopped as he wipe his sweat.

Jay knocked on the counter and when he got the person's attention he handed the card.

The guy on the counter looked at them with a smile ear to ear. "Weird" Sunghoon mumbled. "After 133 years our special guest has now arrived"  The guy from the counter whispered to himself.

"Oh right, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Yong-Jae, you can call me Yong," Yong bowed 90 degrees at them. "Here are your keys, let me guide you to your room" He handed them the keys.

"This way please" Yong showed them where the stairs are. "Which floor is our room located on?" Sunghoon asked. "2nd to the top floor"

"We have a long way to go" Jay let out a sigh and they started walking.

"Why is the counter guy with them?" "Aren't they the ones who just came earlier?" "Why are they getting special treatment?" "Are they the special guest that the masters tell us every eclipse?"

Those are just some words that they hear as they walk through the stairs. People who are passing by keep on looking at them. "Why are they looking at us?" Jake asked Yong.

"It's because you're special," Yong replied.

"This palace isn't just a palace. It can also be a hotel, it can also be a place where you can have fun. This palace is a place where you should kill to survive,"

"But since you three are special, you don't have to kill others cause we will do it for you," Yong added.

"How did we become special?" Sunghoon asked him.

"Just because," 

☆----------