C - 014

----------☆

[The black shadow]

"He said everyone gets one but Jay is the only one with roses," Sunghoon whispered to Jake.

"Do you think, perhaps, he's in love with our friend?" The two were startled when the 4th prince appeared out of nowhere. "Who's in love with Jay?" 

"You didn't have to scare us you know?" Jake said and rolled his eyes. "I didn't scare any of you, you're just a coward," 

"For the third game, this one's easy. Rule breaker" Everyone froze as they heard those phrases. 

"I thought we were having a banquet?", "I knew it, they gave us this flower because we're dying,", "I hate them," 

"For this round, we will say a category, and those who don't meet the said categories die easy right?" Everyone was so anxious not knowing what to do, others even started to cry. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!" 

"Are you all ready? In 3! 2-" Yong didn't finish his sentence as the 2nd prince took the microphone from him. "HAHAHAHA! If only y'all can see your own reactions I bet you'll also laugh. It was just a prank. Oh right, I asked Yong to do it to get everyone's attention, don't be mad at him. I just want to say that for this year's festival, there will be 20 winners," 

- .. -- . ... -.- .. .--.

The three were walking to their room when Jake stopped. "Why?" Jay asked him. He just stood there and was waiting if someone was following them. After a few seconds, he moved on and said "Walk faster," 

The two were confused but still did what they were told. A few more steps til they reached the floor of their room when they noticed a black shadow with fiery red eyes quickly pass in front of them making them stop and shiver in fear. 

"D-do we r-" Sunghoon was unable to complete his sentence when Jay grabbed him and Jake, and the three of them dashed toward the nearest door they could see. 

Fear got out of their body when they got inside the room but then shock was printed all over their faces when they realized who was sitting in the chair, staring at them.

"What brings you three in my room?"

Jake was staring at him straight in his eyes as the other two spun their eyes 360 degrees, scanning the room forgetting who was in front of them. 

"T-there was a black shadow with these red eyes passing through us. It was following us and we didn't have a choice but to come inside this room when it came running in front of us," Jake explained to the master. 

A small portion of fear was seen on the master's face but he immediately changed his expression when he realized that the three were already looking at him. "This can't be," he thought to himself.

"It's just the guard patrolling if everyone's already in their room," 

"Since when did w-" Sunoo appeared from nowhere but he wasn't able to finish his sentence when the Heeseung cut him off. "Good, you're here, come with me, we'll accompany them to their room," 

"Us? Why would we?" he questioned the master. "Just shut up and do it," 

☆----------

[Hello ppl! Idrk if y'all are still reading this but I decided to finish this while I still have a lot of free. I am truly sorry if I wasn't able to update it for uhm like years. Enjoy reading! XOXO]