C - 015

----------☆

[Seungie]

|| Flashback ||

"MOM!!!" the prince shouted running towards his mom but before he could reach her, his dad pushed him. "Stay there, if you come near us, I'll get really mad," his dad stated before running towards his wife. 

"NOOOO!!!!! PLEASE!! DON'T HURT THEM!!!!!" the prince once again screamed but nothing changed, the three of them saw how their dad caught the dagger for their mom. They can see their mom's tears fall slowly on the side of her eyes. 

"Shh, don't cry, it'll be alright, everything will be alright," The oldest tried his best to comfort his siblings even though he, himself, knew that things weren't alright. 

They thought that they were already safe, but no. Someone, something rather, came rapidly towards them, tugging the oldest. The other princes had no idea what to do, but they all did their best to get their brother back.

Jungwon felt a stone in his pocket and when the scary-looking shadow tried to grab them, it suddenly vanished—as if a beam of sunshine had entered and made it disappear.

They ran towards their parents but it was already too late. They thought that their dad was able to save their mom but no. The queen already lost a lot of blood and there was nothing they could do anymore. 

Loud cries could be heard, but everyone stopped when they heard their father's voice. "T-the, y-your brother, they w-want-" He couldn't continue his sentence, but he did point to one of the princes before dying. After hearing what the King stated, the oldest knew what to do.

|| End of flashback ||

They finally reached their room but Heeseung blocked their way. "What?" Sunoo asked. "I'll check their room first, stay with them here," Hearing the Master's command, the prince stayed there with the three boys.

"Why does he have to check our room?"

"Is there a monster?"

"Are we going to die?"

"Stop asking too many questions" Sunoo replied. "Wait- the shadow wasn't a guard, isn't it?" Jay asked and shock was shown in the prince's face. "You like scaring people, don't you?" Sunoo asked his brother, Jungwon. 

"Who said I'm scaring you?" He giggled. "Oh, I thought I was right about the shadow," Jay whispered to himself. 

"Where's Mas-" Ni-ki, approaching them, couldn't continue his sentence as they heard a loud bang inside the room and lights flashed on the sides of the door.

The three boys were shocked but the princes weren't fazed as if it was normal to them. After a few minutes, the door finally vomited the master. 

"You can go now," he stated. Before they could all go inside, one of them spoke. "Thank you for keeping us safe, Seungie," leaving the princes in shock.

----------