C - 007

----------☆

[It's happening]

"It's alright if you forget the way to the garden, but don't forget the way to the cafeteria," Jungwon said before having a bite of his food.

"Lunar festival," Sunghoon mumbled so Jungwon looked at him. "When will we celebrate it?" He asked.

"Do I look like a fortune teller to you?" The 3rd prince asked him. After they finished eating Jungwon put his mask back on. "Why do you wear masks?"

"Others shouldn't see our face, if they do they'll die," He answered.

Jake was too shocked that he accidentally spit the food on Jungwon's face.

"S-sorry," He stuttered due to fear while Sunghoon and Jay gave their handkerchief to Jungwon.

"You're the first one to ever do that to me," The 3rd prince told him. "I d-didn't mean to do it, I'm sorry," Jake immediately stood up and kneeled in front of him.

"Stand up, I didn't ask you to kneel why are you doing it?" Jake stood up and Jungwon looked at him in the eye.

"I'll go back now, just ask Yong for a map or something,"

"But how do we know where Yong is?" Sunghoon asked but Jungwon just waved at them without looking back.

"What should we do to these containers?" Jake asked. "Let's bring it with us,"

"Yong!" Jay shouted when he saw Yong. "Wow, no one ever smiled at me like how you guys did just now," He giggled. "Just leave those containers there, the workers will get it," Yong added.

"Almost everyone in this castle is scared at the young masters," He told them as they walk.

"Almost?"

"Yeah, cause you three aren't scared of them," Yong responded. "Who told you that we're not scared?" Sunghoon giggled.

"Well, I heard that you three went to the master's room,"

"We didn't even know that it was their room, we were trembling in fear when we saw them. Seeing them look at us is already scary, I thought I was about to die when they spoke," Jake murmured.

"Since it's you three, especially you Mr. Sim, there's nothing to be scared of in here. Remember what I told you guys earlier? You three are special. You're like the very very very very very important guests in here,"

"Look! It's almost aligned together, it wasn't like that earlier," "Will the festival happen tomorrow?" "Nah, I think it'll happen later," "But why is it moving much faster than before?" "It'll probably eclipse tomorrow,"

The individuals who are gathered near the forest room kept on talking about something so Yong and the three boys went to see what was happening.

"It's happening," Yong mumbled.

"What?" Jay asked him. "The eclipse, and it's coming sooner than we all expected. Eclipse festival is always celebrated every year but it hasn't been a year since the last festival happened," He replied.

"Is it bad if it's coming faster than before or is it good?"

"I'm not sure but I guess it's a good thing," Yong murmured. "Well let's go to your room now, it's almost dark time and you should have a rest as a lot of things happened today," He added and led them to their room.

☆----------