C - 012

----------☆

[I don't want to lose you]

"We'll have dinner with everyone later, so skip your training today," Master Lee said and the two younger princes nodded.

"Shit. There's a lot of creatures after Jay, he needs help," Jungwon thought to himself as he stood up. "I need to use the restroom,"

He rushed inside a room and changed into a suit similar to what the players wear. His hair is quite long, so he used it to hide parts of his face.

"You should also look behind you," he whispered to Jay after killing the beast.

"J-Jungwon?"

"Pay attention to the game,"

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with the other masters? You might get into trouble if they knew you were here," Jay looked him in the eyes with such affection that it felt like Jungwon's world had stopped spinning.

"D-don't stare at me like that," the third prince stuttered, but he still managed to throw the dagger at the beast approaching them.

"I'm just making sure you finish the game alive," he explained. "and I don't want to lose you," He muttered to himself.

The second game is now over. People flocked to Jay as they were shocked by how many creatures he had killed despite being injured. Fortunately, Jungwon left 10 seconds ago, so nobody saw him.

Well... There might be one person who did.

- .. -- . ... -.- .. .--.

"The staff will bring you clothes you may choose from, and we'll have a grand dinner and a banquet later," Heeseung said, congratulating everyone who made it through the game.

"Are you crazy? How do you expect us to enjoy it after our friends died?!" A woman in the crowd yelled.

Master Lee smiled and calmly answered, "Miss ma'am, it's not our problem that your friend is an idiot. Just tell us if you want to leave because it would be my pleasure to kick you out of this place,"

"Yes, I want to get out of here,"

"Okay, get out of here,"

The woman began walking, but after 5 steps, she fell to the ground and blood poured from her mouth.

"Who else wants to leave?" Master Lee questioned, but no one responded.

"Okay, I guess no one else wants to, then you can all go back to your rooms now. Have a wonderful evening everyone,"

"The masters are actually extremely attractive; I'm thankful my friend convinced me to come here," the woman muttered making the youngest and oldest master smirk.

☆----------

[Hiii everyonee !! How are y'all? I was planning to update this story yesterday but unfortunately, I got a headache :( As always, this is just a short update but I still hope that y'all liked it ^^ Always stay safe and take care of yourselves, Koochies ! Mwa <3]