C - 005

----------☆

[Masked men]

"Master Lee, 3 boys came in today at 03:41 pm and one of them matched the fingerprints," He stood up and took the papers from Mr. Han. He's been waiting for that person and finally, he's now in here.

"But the name is different," Master Lee looked at Mr. Han when he heard what he said."He must've got his name changed, we just need to show him one thing and that'll help us confirm if it's him," Master Lee replied.

"Should I tell the other masters too?" He asked him but Master Lee shook his head. "You don't have to, I'll tell them myself," The master responded.

Mr. Han left the room and went to the other room where the 3 boys are.

- .. -- . ... -.- .. .--.

"We only prepared 1 room but it has a lot of space so you don't have to worry that much," Yong told them as they walk up the stairs.

"Do we have to pay for our room?" Jay asked which made Yong laugh. "Food, room, clothes, everything here is free," He explained. "There's a bell inside your room and when it rings it means that it's already time to eat. You can go to the cafeteria to get your food, it's either you'll eat it there or you'll ask the worker to bring it to your room," He added.

"It makes me want to live here forever," Sunghoon mumbled. "In here you can do everything you want, except for one thing,"

"Except what?"

"Breaking the rules and disobeying the masters," He told them. "But you don't have to be worried or scared about it I can promise you that you three will be safe here," Yong added.

"Oh right, I haven't told you yet. Every year we celebrate a festival here. It's called the lunar festival. I assume that you guys already saw the sun and moon downstairs. If the two are aligned an eclipse will happen and that's when the festival is celebrated,"

"Every festival there's new activities that we do and if you win there'll be a prize," He told them. "What's the prize?" Jake asked.

"Only the superiors know what the prize and activities are,"

"We're here now, here's your keys. Here's 3 of it, you can just ask me for another one if you lose it," He handed them the keys and left.

The boys entered their room and they were in awe when they saw how big the room is. "Woah, it makes me not want to leave this place," Jake mumbled.

The three boys put their bags down but as soon as they sat on the chair the bell rang. "Let's go to the cafeteria," Jay stood up. "But where's the cafeteria?" Yong didn't tell them where the cafeteria is so the 3 boys once again got lost.

Their foot led them in front of a huge door. The door slowly opened, the first thing they saw was four guys. They're all wearing a mask that covers half of their face.

The one sitting in the middle is wearing a gold mask, while the others are wearing dark gold, titanium, and the guy who they saw earlier. The one wearing a pearl-colored mask.

It looks like the four guys were talking about something and they caught their attention.

The three boys were confused and at the same time scared when they saw the guy in the middle smirk at them.

"Uhm... W-we're going to go back now, s-sorry for interup-" 

☆----------