Hiding our Love

Debbie's POV:

"We should probably go downstairs," Lou whispers agitatedly in my ear.
"Yeah," I reply, kissing her neck.
We kiss, hold on to each other as our life depended on it. Time seemed to stop when we were together. The world marveled at the way our bodies fit next to each other.

"Hello? Lou?" Tammy knocks on our door.
"One second," Lou frantically replies with a grin displayed on her face. Her blue eyes staring into mine, not knowing what to do next. Tammy was about to find us naked, kissing on the bed. We look at each other, at the pile of clothes laying on the floor.
"Hide in the bathroom," Lou whispered to me, giving me one last kiss.

I grab all my clothes and rush to the bathroom, hiding behind the door.
"Is everything okay?" Tammy asks concerned from outside the door.
"Yes yes, I just took a shower so I'm putting clothes on!" Lou lies as she heads over to open the door. "What's up Tammy?" Lou greets her at the door. Her hair is messy and all tangled up. Her face flushed and pink from embarrassment.
"You showered and put on the same clothes?" She asked suspiciously.
"Yeah, I like this outfit," Lou replies.
"Have you seen Debbie? She said she was going to the bathroom like 2 hours ago and never came back." Tammy says while indirectly looking in the room hoping to find her.
"No, I have no idea where she could be." Lou nervously lies. "Why are you even asking me, go check the bathrooms."
"I did, she is nowhere."
"I don't know Tammy."
"Anyway, nine ball already sent the email," Tammy tells Lou.
"Okay great, I'll be down in a second," Lou says, closing the door.

"She knows," I say, coming out of the bathroom wearing only my pants and a bra.
"I know," Lou says with a smile, giggling.
"To be a thief you suck at lying." I joke while holding her waist and kissing her on the lips as she grabs on to my hair.
"I would love to go down on you right now" Lou whispers, running her hands down my body.
"But we have to go downstairs now," I say disappointed.
"I owe you," Lou says, kissing my cheek.