Young Master, Rescuing

~~~~~~Your P.O.V.~~~~~~
Alois slapped you yesterday, and it hurt. It hurt really bad. You tried to keep your mind occupied with thoughts of the slap and your new and abusive fiancee. However, your mind kept drifting back to the thoughts of that name 'Ciel'. Who was this Ciel person? Was he kind, well you said he had hurt you...
"Oh, I don't know anything!" You yelled. What was all of this about, why didn't Alois want you to know about Ciel? Why wouldn't he take the ring off you? Why did you feel like something wasn't right?
"Good morning my Love~." Alois purred. You looked at him. He snaked his arm around your waist and pressed his lips onto yours, you melt into the kiss and it soon started to become more passionate, but something felt wrong. It felt like his lips were the wrong ones...but no one had ever kissed you before, Alois even tried to lure you into sex a couple of times, but it didn't feel right, so you never submitted. This whole situation was confusing you.
"Hey, Alois?" You asked.
"Yes, darling~?" He responded.
"Promise you won't get mad?"
"Promise."
"Who is Ciel Phantomhive?" You asked. His breathing stopped for a split second and his face contorted into a look of disgust.
"I guess you really haven't learned your lesson yet, have you?!" He yelled.
"What do you mean?" You growled. He stopped and pulled your face closer to his, he twisted your wrists, making them feel as if they were about to pop.
"You are going to completely forget about the past, aabout the manor, about the stupid brat...and you're going to love your new life here, and more importantly, you're going to love me."
"W-why?" You asked.
"Because," He started. "You. Are. Mine." Next thing you knew you were down in the cellar and Claude handcuffed you to the wall. You yelled and screamed. No one seemed to hear you, but you kept going. Claude then secured a cloth in your mouth, it gagged you and you couldn't shout. "Now dear, tell me how do you remember Ciel Phantomhive? And how are you regaining bits of the past?"
"What did Ciel do to hurt me?" You said, but it came out muffled. Alois snapped his fingers and Clude whipped you. This process was repeated until you cried. A single tear dropped out of your eye.
"Ciel..." You mumbled. Alois raised his hand, but then that all soon was finished by a farmiliar duo crashing through a window. They looked farmiliar, one bot had an eye patch and the other was a butler who was similar to the appearance of Claude.
"(Y/N)!!" Ciel yelled.
"Who? What? Alois what is going on?" You questioned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ciel's P.O.V before the crash through the window~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sebastian, she's at the Trancy Manor...how?!" I questioned as he held me and ran past the many trees there were on the way to the Trancy manor.
"I told you, Claude found her and put a amnesia demonic seal on her engagement ring, she can't remove it. It's a sacred tradition for demons, only another demon can break it with great force, and no human can penetrate it, except by flooding." Sebastian explained.
"Flooding?"
"The flooding back of memories into the human mind."
"I see, how do you plan to break it, what's the plan."
"Honestly, my lord, I don't really have one."
"W-what do you mean you don't have one?!"
"I guess we'll just have to see what happens. This definately won't be easy."
"Sebastian, I must get her back."
"Understood, my lord, but please leave everything to me."
"How can we flood her mind with memories?"
"I don't know, my lord, I don't know." Sebastian said. We finally saw the trancy manor. Sebastian said he knew a shortcut, so I gladly accepted. Except for I didn't know that that would involve jumping though a windpw, into a torture chamber, where Alois Trancy and Claude were whipping my beloved to death. They all stared at us. Her eyes held confusion and yet they screamed for help at the same time. I saw a gleem in her eye, a small memory or even the sight of a farmiliar face.
"(Y/N)!!" I yelled.
"Who? What? Alois what is going on?" She questioned. Sadly there were no times for questions. Claude pulled out golden silverware and started flinging it at Sebastian. Sebastian jumped and spun in the air as he stabbed Claude with three in the shoulder and five in the back, blood poured out of his wounds as they kept fighting. (Y/N) knew they were demons...but she still looked shocked. I ran over to her but sadly I was blocked by that little %&*$#^!!!!
"Ciel Phantomhive," He held a sword to my throat and had me in a head lock. "You're finally mine." He said. He raised the sword to impale me, but Sebastian pulled me away at the last minute which caused Alois to impale himself in the stomach. Claude and Sebastian kept fighting, Alois lie on the floor, I ran over to (Y/N). I tried to uncuff her, but it was impossible, I pulled and pulled until finally they broke loose. I grazed my hand over her cheek.
"Why are you touching me in such a manor?!" She asked in disgust.
"So...." I replied.
"So what?!"
"You really don't remember me?" I asked.
"Of course not, who are you?" She asked. That's when I knew that the seal had taken full effect. I fell to the ground but there was still one thing left I could try.
"Please..." My voice cracked.
~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V~~~~~~~~
"Please...." His voice cracked. "Come back to me." He cupped his hand on my cheek and crashed his lips into mine. "I love you." He murmured into the kiss. Suddenly I remebered. His name was Ciel Phantomhive, he had confessed his love to me not to long ago and I returned the feelings, but after that... He broke the passionate kiss.
"You....w-w.....were drunk." I panted.
"I know...I-I-I'm an idiot." He replied. You hugged him and cried.
"I'm sorry I left." You sobbed. He stroked your hair.
"Don't be. Now lets get out of here." He said. Sebastian picked us up and crashed us out the window again, he took us home to the Phantomhive manor...home.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to later that night~~~~~~~~~
You put on your nightgown and yawed as you were ready for bed, Ciel walked in. He was in his baggy white dress shirt and stared at you.
"What is it Ciel?" You asked as you smiled.
"Oh, no you don't." He said as he picked you up bridal style."
"C-C-Ciel?!?!? W-W-What d-do you think y-you're doing?!?!" You blushed.
"I'm not letting you out of my sight for a while." He said as he pushed open the door to his bedroom. "So, you'll be sleeping with me for the next two weeks."
"B-b-b-b-but...I-I-I-I can't do that."
"Yes you can, if it's an order, which it is."
"F-Fine." You said. He crawled into bed and grabbed your waist. He pulled you towards himself and kissed your forehead. You buried your head in his chest and listened to the sound of his heartbeat as you drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more favor, Please follow Curveygirl, she has been feeling bad lately, but she has 900 followers and would like to hit 1000 by her birthday on May 8th. Please follow her. Only a couple more chapters left people. I don't think I can make the fan-fic, but I'm still pondering it over with my co-author, who gives me Ideas. Happy Late Easter!!!! <3 <3 <3