Young Master, Meeting

It had been a week since you spoke to Ciel. You weren't really mad anymore. But you found yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with him. It was now Febuary, Febuary 14th to be exact. Valentine's day, the day you hated the most but you weren't expecting what was about to happen. You fely a pair of hands shake you awake. Then another pair of hands...what? Who was waking you up at this time? The Master wouldn't do it...and neither was Sebastian...today was a day off for you.
"Wake up (Y/n)....Y/N?" You heard a voice call, you felt hot breath on your ear.
"(Y/n)!!!!!!" The voice yelled as loud as they could. You rolled out of bed and crashed to the floor, hearing laughter. You looked up to see Luke, Mei's brother.
"Luke?!" You yelled.
"Yep."
"Rude much?"
"Not much, more like all the time."
"This is true." Mei said.
"What are you two doing here?" You asked.
"C'mon silly it's Valentine's day...and you know what that means!!!" Mei said....oh no.
"M-Mei?" you stuttered as Ciel and Sebastian ran to the door.
"We get to go see your brothers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mei yelled in hapiness. Oh Crap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~In the carrige~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So let me get this straight," Ciel started, his mouth twitched. "You had brothers, plural, and you didn't tell anyone?"
"Well my parents only let the oldest one and me be seen, so everyone thought it was just us two." It was pretty sad, after I was kidnapped, I lost them, I haven't seen them in years, I only was able to see them for about a week after I returned from the kidnapping. I hope their doing well." You said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at the house~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a large house, it was 3 stories and had big floors. You knocked on the door lightly and it opened to reveal a victorian inside.
"(Y/n)" A boy walked up, he was 17 years old and was a light redhead, he had on a white dress shirt, a red tie and black slacks on. He was your oldest brother, Jonathan.
"Little sis!" A boy yelled as he ran up to you and ruffled your hair. He was 15, he had messy blonde hair, and a black blazer on, accompanied by a green tie and black slacks. He had green eyes. His name was Alexander.
"Yo, sis." A little boy came up to you, he was 10 years old and had brushed blonde hair, he had on a off-white dress shirt on and a purple tie on, as well and black shorts. He was one of your youngest brothers, Quincy.
"(Y/n)!!" A little boy yelled as he ran up to you and tackled you with a hug, this was your littelest brother, he was 7 years old and had on a white shirt with a blue tie and black shorts on. He was the cutest in the family with blonde hair and blue eyes, his name was Samuel.
"Happy Valentine's Day sis!" They yelled.
"Gret, cool, now leave me alone." You said.
"Your brothers always took you out along with Mei and her brother on Valeentines day, this year, Ciel and Sebastian would accompany you. You remembered the carrige ride and how it was the first time Ciel had talked to you since he apologized.
"Your brothers walked you and Mei around town, You walked into the store. You saw a beautiful silver heart necklace with an engraving on it, you could get any engraving you wanted. You gazed at it. Soon you found Mei again and they walked out of the store.
"Eh? Where are Ciel and Sebastian?" Mei asked.
"Right behind you." Ciel said. Sebastian waved to them and you and your brothers headed off. They took you out to eat and they also took you and Mei shopping and treated you awfully nice.
"Alright, what do you want?" you asked.
"What do you mean?" Samuel asked.
"You guys are acting too nice." you said.
"C'mon sis, we just want to do something nice for you." Alexander said.
"Alright." You said.
The day continued and it was filled with wonderful and fun activities with your brothers. It was a beautiful day and you were having a wonderful time, until Samuel pulled you aside.
"(Y-Y/n)" He stuttered.
"Yeah?" You said.
"Can you give this to her?" Samuel asked pulling a letter out of his pocket and shakily giving it to you. He pointed at a girl with beautiful blonde curls and green eyes. You smiled and ran over to her. You tapped her shoulder.
"Hey," You whispered. "That boy over their asked me to give you this." You said. She read it, opened it, blushed, then ran over to Samuel and kissed him on the cheek. You laughed. He blushed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After a long day~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You returned to the manor you stormed into Ciel's study, you slammed your hands on his desk.
"Alright Phantomhive, why wont you talk to me?" You asked.
"Why, are you desperate?" He smirked.
"N-No."
"Really?"
"I just wanna hear your voice again."
"(y/n)," Ciel started, he walked over you you and pulled out a small box and handed it to you. You opened it and gasped. It was the necklace that you were admiring today, The engraving read "(Y/n), I love you." You looked at ciel as a light pink dusted his cheeks. You smiled and kissed him, he seemed shocked at first but kissed back and deepened the kiss.
"I love you too Ciel." You said.
"Happy Valentine's Day (Y/n)." Ciel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bro's. Sorry it took me so long to update, this is in honor of valentines day and some plot twists are coming up. ho-ho. PLEASE FOLLOW @Wisegirll and @CurveyGirl. They are amazing. Tahnks for reading sorry for the short chapter.