Young Master, Protecting

~~~~~Alois's P.O.V~~~~~

"Ciel is such a brat!!!! Why won't he let me have what I want, when I want it!!! I want (Y/n)...but Ciel won't let me have her I thought he liked Lizzie!!!" I whined at Claude. I needed to get (Y/n), but how would I get Ciel away from her long enough? A smirk slid across my face. "Claude, Go spy on my lover (Y/n) and bring her to me." I stated. Claude bowed and walked off. You will be mine soon enough (Y/n), soon enough...

~~~~~Reader's P.O.V~~~~~

You woke up out of your bed and stretched. You walked over to your closet and and took out your maid's outfit and put it on. You heard a knock at your door, probably Ciel, telling you, you were late again.

"I'll be there in a second." You called.

"Well hurry up." Ciel stated. Man he was bossy this morning. You reached behind you to zip up your maid's uniform...It was stuck. You tried again, nothing, It would not budge. "I will give you 5 seconds!" Ciel called. You couldn't let Ciel come in, the zipper ran all the way to your waist. "5..." You tried again.

"4..." It just would not budge. "3..." Your fingers were hurting from the zipper imprint. "2..." You tried to rip it up but it only moved a millimeter. Your hands were sweaty and your heart was racing.

"1..." Ciel called. He was just kidding right? The doorknob slowly turned and you froze. Ciel walked in and looked up from the floor to you. You were blushing a sea of colors and Ciel had a light pink on his cheek's. You scrambeld over to the wall and pushed your back up against it. You were embarressed to even let the thought of saying this pop into your mind...but...

"C-Ciel...m-my zipper is...s-stuck and I-I need to know...can y-you zip u-up my uniform?" You asked, blushing even deeper (If possible) now. Ciel looked over to the side and made a 'Tsk' noise with his mouth. He headed towards you and you turned around. He moved his hands toward you and grabbed your waist and the zipper, he couldn't get a good grip so he pulled you as close as he could to his body and tried the zipper. Ciel sat on your bed and tried but nothing. Finally he got the zipper up, you thanked him and walked out of the room with him.

(Claude is watching you now) You swept and moped the whole manor as the other servants were being idiot's and running around. You walked around the manor thinking of any other chores that had to be done. Sebastian snuck up behind you...

"Lady (Y/n)?" He asked. You jumped. You turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face. "My young master would like to see you in his study." Sebaastian said. You walked up the stairs and knocked lightly on Ciel's door.

"Come in." You heard him say. You walked in and looked at him. His chind was rested on his right hand and he was sipping a cup of teawith his left. You suddenly remembered what happened this morning and slightly blushed again. He stared at your blush and smirked. (He thought it was cute), you stared back down at him.

"Would you care to play chess?" He asked.

"Y-yes I would love to but...I-I don't know how." You said.

"Well, then, I guess I will just have to teach you then." He said. You sat down and Ciel explained the game. All the pieces, how to play, where to move, he one of course and you got frustrated, you weren't into it, but you had enjoyed playing with Ciel. You giggled because you know you would never beat anyone at a game like this and Ciel smirked at you. Your heart skipped a beat and you smiled. Ciel folded his hands and set them in his lap.

"So (Y/n), about your past...does it still affect you?" Ciel asked. (Read Young Master, Inspecting Mei if you forgot about the past). You looked up at him, you couldn't believe he remembered.3

"Y-Yeah, I find it really hard to trust boys now." You chuckled, you were secretly dying on the inside. "You know, I still have scars and my dad hates me so...." Ciel looked at you. You didn't know about Ciel's past so you know.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said. His face was stoic and he just stared at you. You stood up with tears in your eyes.

"YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IT"S LIKE!!!!!!!!!" You screamed and ran out. Maybe you had gone to hard. You fell on your bed and cried, then you heard your window open. You looked up, You saw Claude. You rubbed your eyes, thinking it was an illusion and also trying to rub the tears from your eyes. He extended his arm to you, you backed away. He walked closer and closer, soon your back was pressed against the wall. A tear slid down your face. This is why you never trusted boys, they acted on sexual emotion and got what they wanted. They left you in the dirt, beaten bruised, and they didn't even give you a second look. Not even your friends that were boys. You pushed yourself into the wall as far as you could. You didn't want to do this...but did you really have a choice? Before you could do anything Claude put a cloth in your mouth and grabbed you. You bit his hand and the cloth fell from your mouth.

"Ciel!!!!!" You screamed. The door bursted open as Ciel and Sebastain ran in, you were currently getting drug out the window.

"Sebastian!" Ciel yelled. Sebastian eyes glowed pink, you knew he couldn't be human. Claude dropped you and Ciel cought you. Sebastian and Claude started fighting outside and Ciel closed the window and locked the door. You panted and were still in shcok of what had just happened. Ciel sat on your bed, you felt like crying as if you hadn't already cried enough. You sat next to him and without thinking, rested your head on his shoulder, he ;ulled you closer and held you.

"I'll protect you (Y/n), no matter what. I'll give my own lie for you, no matter what happens, just call my name and I will come." Ciel murmured. You thought for a minute.

"Ciel...do you love Lizzie?" You asked.

"W-well...I-I love her b-but as a cousin...not my lover. I actually like someone else." He said. You just sighed you had, had enough today. Sebastian walked in and Ciel left you sat on your bed then fell back. You sighed and curled up into a ball.

~~~~~Time skip to that night~~~~~

Ciel knocked on your door and then entered. You were trying to zip down your outfit again. Ciel walked over to you, pulled you close and unzipped it. You walked over to your bed and tripped on Ciel's foot, you tried to grab on to him but he fell over to. Thud! You were laying on your bed...but...something was off. You looked up and saw Ciel. He was on top of you, sitting on top of you, his mouth was open slightly in shock. You also noticed he had your arms pinned to the bed, not to mention your outfit was now exposing your shoulders, good thing he didn't see anything. You blushed as a blush rose on his face as well. He got up and walked out of the room after apologizing. You slipped on your nightgown, but all that popped into your head was what happened...why had you enjoyed that? Then you started to think about what Ciel had said.

"W-well...I-I love her b-but as a cousin...not my lover. I actually like someone else..."

But Who?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Curveygirl gave me the Claude and Ciel's protectin speech Ideas...XD but I came up with the rest...I think...