Young Master, Proposing

"Will you marry me?" Ciel asked. Your world stopped, you were both only 14, and he was asking you for marriage, however, you loved him. You stared into his deep blue eyes, he stared at you, your head was pounding. He pulled out a diamond ring and you gasped as you put your hands over your mouth.

"Y-yes." You said.

"Y-Yes?!" He asked.

"Yes, Ciel, I'll marry you." You said, crying. He smiled and even laughed a little bit as he picked you up and spun you around, when your feet hit the ground he kissed you. A real and true kiss. The servants all gathered around and cheered, as well as Soma and Agni, and even Sebastian and Mei got out of their bed to tell you how happy they were. You were marrying the love of your life at 14, how lucky were you?!?! Not only was he the love of your life...but Ciel Phantomhive, not only that, he was handsome, a gentleman, stoic, caring, loving, (great in bed probably), brave, stubborn, and cute. It was like you were in a dream. Mei grabbed you and spun you around, and why ruin the fun? You spun around with her while Ciel and Sebastian stared at you both, smiling. Ciel even chuckled. He had the most beautiful smile, the prettiest eyes, just everything. He took you up to his room and you hugged him. You stared at the ring and sighed.

Everything was great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so happy for you!!!" Mei squealed as you admired your ring. You were sitting on your bed and talking with Mei.

"Yeah, I'm glad too." You said, smiling.

"SQUEEE!!! Ciel is so sweet!!!"

"Well, enough about me, how are you?"

"Good, this week I-"

"Mei, you and Sebastian did something...I know you did."

"Hehe, w-what are y-you talkin' about (Y/n)?!"

"I heard noises from the bedroom Mei, don't try to hide it from me."

"He, yeah, we were just moving around furnature."

"Yeah, you were, but not the way normal people do...well, I guess that's one way."

"(Y-Y/N)!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Stop it."

"I'm sorry...it's just...I ship it."

"No, stop."

"Don't worry, I'll be the maid of honor, right?"

"(Y/N)!!!!"

"Okay, sorry, I'm done." You apologized. You fell back on your bed and exhaled. Mei smiled at you.

"So, the girl who would never fall in love...fell in love." Mei giggled.

"Yeah, I guess she did." You chuckled.

Everything was perfect...just perfect...

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview:

"Huh? Where is this place?" You asked yourself. You were in a black room and heard foot steps.

"(Y/N)." A voice called out, he repeated it and repeated it. You knew that voice, your breath hitched in your throat. You started to run, but you couldn't move. You felt cold hands on your shoulder. "(Y/N), I've missed you." A voice said.

"Get away from me." You growled.

"What? You don't want to catch up with your father?" The man asked.

"You are NOT my father, after what you did to our family."

"So I made one mistake, what's the big-"

"MISTAKE?!?!?! MISTAKE?!?!?! You killed my mother!!!!"

"I loved your mother, after all we promised each other."

"You never promised, you tricked her." Tears started running down your face.

"You know I loved your mother."

"Then why did you do it, if you loved her so much..." You started. "If you loved her..."

"Why would you make a contract with a woman who was half angle?!"

"I'm a demon!!! I was hungry!!!"

"So you killed my mother...m-my m-mother...just because you were hungry?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note,

Hai guys, so finally, the end. My heart is slightly breaking. Guys I couldn't have done this without you, you guys are awesome and I apologize.

I Wanted to write a longer chapter, but my friend spent the night, I twisted (possibly broke, hope its not though) my ankle as we were walking out of church today, school is ending, doing family activities, got a movie project coming up. BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW BOOK!!!! You will learn more about the readers past and what she went through and I'm really excited. Hey, I'm trying to reach 200 followers by the end of the month, so if you don't already, please follow me. Alright thanks guys.