30

Amity's POV:

  I still can't get it out of my head....just, really....it's...shocking? Maybe, scary? Most likely, surprising? Yes...but worth it? At what cost?......

 .....Ive already made up my mind and agreed, but, what will it bring me...

 Last night was fun and tiring, we played games then some on the switch then went to bed, hunter was pretty fun to play with, surprisingly cause he usually looks very tired and depressed, but he's actually fun to be with, I don't know what kind of fight he and Luz had but it seemed to affect him deeply, he couldn't even stay in the same room from me even mentioning Luz's name

 Anyways, when we went to bed, I was beat, I lied down and as once as my head hit the pillow, I was out, but, that would've happened if I wasn't deeply disturbed by a greeting....

———

  "Aaahh!! What!?- who the hell!?"

 The guy laughed and leaned back in my desk chair, how the heck, I'm going to call security- wait, maybe I'm just tired, I rub my eyes hard and took deep breathes, I looked back at the chair and it was back in its original position and no one was there

 "Ugh, I'm too tired...I need to sleep"

I lied down and tried to go to sleep, it took about 5 minutes for me to feel me slipping to sleep

 'Haha! Wow! Woooow! Wow darling! How could you think that?! Hah! Just your imagination- pffft! Do I sound imaginary!? This is like deja vu! Hahaha, oh sweetie, only if you knew'

 I sat up quickly turning on my lamp and looked around, this is creepy!

 'Oh come on, I'm not creepy, this is nothing close to creepy, trust me, I know, creepy is Kah gulef, he's a guy back at home who-'

 "Who the hell are you!? Where the hell are you!? I don't even see you! I will call security if you don't show yourself right now!"

 "Oh, ...alright...you no fun, I just wanted to play a bit but pffft, party pooper'

  All of a sudden it got darker but then went back to the brightness it was, I was looking around the person but couldn't find him, all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder and I jumped yelling a bit "holy!! Hsbjns!-"

 "Haha! Ahh darling, this is so funny, anyways, hello, nice to meet you...amity"

 "Wha!-"

 "Yes! Yes....Yes I know your name...now shush before you wake some one up, now, be a good little girl and sit down"

 He patted the spot next to him, which was on my bed, somehow he was on my bed but, ugh, I'm too tired from tonight, I'm just rambling

 "So, I guess I should start off by introducing myself, well mrs. Amity Blight, well, you may think this is crazy which you will, but I, my dear, I am the one and only God of the underworld"

 "What!? Your satan!?"

 "Pffft- hahaha!! Please...I am nothing like my brother, and plus, Im as straight as a blind persons handwriting, no, I'm Hades, yes, the Hades from those hideous cartoon films, ugh, disgraceful"

 I'm really confused and sorta freaked out, this is crazy, I'm hopping this is sleep hallucinations but I'm starting to be convinced by the way he got in my room, I live on the second floor of a big mansion, no one could climb up here and security swept the whole house of people left over

"how do I know your telling the truth?...do something that proves you are who you say you are" 

 He rose a brow staring at me blankly, he then sighed and shook his head holding his temples and mumbling, he then rolled his eyes looking back up and did and exaggerated sigh 

 "You mortals really are suspicious, fine, you humans with the 'do something Hades like, prove to me- blah bleh bleh!' Ugh"

 He snapped his fingers and rose a brow, all of a sudden...we weren't in my room...we were in a street, an empty street, it had only like 2 cars parked along side the road, street lamps, a few broken and flickering, only a few people roaming around, it felt like an odd temperature, hot, steamy, crisp...what else?

 The sky was....a beautiful but scary red, had a blood red moon and a bright crimson sky with dark puffy clouds, we were infront of an alleyway by a lamp post, he started walking and I followed , there were stores and a whole row and places, looked to be a small town

 "Where are we?"

 "Hell"

 "What!?!"

 "Shhh! Be quiet, yes, this is hell, you can't really let anyone know that a living mortal is down here, so keep it down will yah?" 

 I nodded wide eyed...I mean, it's looks normal, but I thought it would look way different than this

 "And before you ask, yes, it's supposed to look different but here, we're where people didn't get complied to the deep pit or sent up in the 'heavenly' sky either, more like limbo but they were to guilty to be there too so, they're here, this is the 'spare' they get, this is overly merciful and gracious for someone more forgiving and happy than me, so, yeah"

......that explains it....

 "Come on, I want to talk to you"

"Ok"

 We walked in a ...what looks to be cafe, he ordered stuff while I was told to sit down, I sat at a table and he came back with a coffee with cream and sugar, a drink for him and chocolate filled Croissants, how'd he know those were my favorite?

 "Ok, so onto business"

——————

 "Ok, calm down...please, I've already got enough rambling tonight, I'm still a bit hung over...ooh! I have to say, that was one party you threw tonight, oh, happy birthday by the way"

 "Oh thanks- you were there!? Wait! We're you that masked person!?-"

 "Shhhh!.....no, no I wasn't, it was not me, I was passed out drunk halfway through the party, I was there for a friend, food and the boos, well, that friend are friend'S, so, myniecesactually, AnywAys!, I'm not saying your going to join blindly, see, I'm telling you right now, you don't start right away and you have to meet your partner, there a lot of situating which I'm not so good at but I'm willing to do it if you accept"

 -

Was I really thinking about this? Yes, should I do it? I want to but I don't know what this will be, what kind of job is it and is it worth the risk? I don't know, have I made up my mind? Yes

 "Sure"

 "Great!"

 I finished my last sip of coffee and he snapped us back to my room "here's my number, I'll text you the main details on what your going to be doing, oh and, my earth name is Leondro Macillio, but just call me Leo, if you want, I don't know, just give me a nick name, tootles!~"

 I'm here filling in his contact.... I don't know what to put, 'weird ass fire lord' or 'crazy boss man'.....ah! I know

 High Gay Bitch:

 Me: hey, uh, just Savin your contact, may be wondering into some crazy freaky gang business but 'who cares?!' Anyways, if this is Leo, text back

 High Gay Bitch: hey girl, ok, so, in the morning I'll text you your details on what you need to know so, get ready for you phone to be spammed😁😏

 Ok...weird, who sends emoji's after I don't know? 100,000,000 years old? Well, any one I guess..

 Heeey! Hope you liked this chapt, comment, hope you have a good day, yes ik, this is short, I'm sorry...ok,  bieee! :)