pretty dresses

On the bed a boy lay sewing what appeared to be a dress, it was long and pink and overall beautiful. Phil smiled and waited for the boy to notice him. The boy's hair was fairly short, it appeared as if it was recently shaved off and just started growing back.

"Good Afternoon, I've heard about you from Wilbur." His voice was fairly deep but it was still soft.

"Well I hope it was all good. Did you guys eat lunch together?"

"Yeah, we planned to originally play video games but decided that Wilbur needed a bit of a break for his heart to rest."

"Thank you for taking care of him. I'm Phil by the way."

"It's what friends do, and I'm Eret or Alastair." Phil smiled and opened his file. Alastair, had a brain tumor and his body is having trouble recovering from brain surgery. Phil thought about what to ask, he could obviously move fine. Was he in pain? Was he getting dizzy?

"Are you experiencing any pain or dizziness?"

"Sometimes things get a bit fuzzy when walking around but there is no real pain other than being in the hospital." Phil laughed at the last bit.

"Well that's expected and the dizziness is fairly common. That's a beautiful dress that you're making by the way. What's it for?"

"It's just for me to wear I guess, gotta show my feminine side you know."

"I take it you identify as multiple things then?"

"Yeah, I use all pronouns."

"I'll keep that in mind, tell me when you finish that dress though, I'd love to see it finished." Eret smiled at that, she probably got judged for everything more than he was complimented.

"Thank you for being so kind, people usually aren't as kind as you." Philza felt bad knowing that Eret probably was trashed for how they identified and represented themself. The poor teen just wanted to get through life but some people are just horrible.

"If you need any more materials I can always get them."

"I don't have the money for that, thank you though."

"Fabric is fairly cheap, I have an ungodly amount of sewing needles and thread at home, and I'm sure I could find whatever else you need. I don't want you to pay me for it, I just want you to have the things you need to fuel your passion." With Phil's determination Eret started crying, no one had ever gone out of their way to do this for him.

"I need to go and meet with the others so make a list, I'll grab it before I leave and I'll get everything on it tomorrow"

"Ok thank you." And with that, Phil only had two more to meet. 

(this was my worst chapter, Sorry)