Delivering gifts and checking up

Phil was dropped off at 'Sunrise Long‑term care hospital' for his second day of work there. All of the boxes were fairly heavy and he couldn't carry them all himself so he asked Sam to bring two carts down. Together they entered the hospital with all the gifts, they waved at Puffy and explained what they were up to and she wished them luck with fitting two carts into the elevator with 10 boxes on them.

Somehow they were able to do it on the first try, mostly because Sam was very good at sorting stuff, he probably plays tetris. They dropped all the things off at Phil's office and Sam took the carts back down to get breakfast for the kids.

"Thank you Sam!" Phil yelled down the hall.

"No, Thank you for doing this for them." Sam smiled and disappeared into the elevator.

Phil thought about how he was going to go about giving all the gifts out, he decided to give it to all the patients he wasn't seeing today first and then as he is meeting with the patients today, he would give them their gift. So Philza grabbed Ranboo and Tubbo's boxes and walked over to their room and entered.

"Good morning guys.

"PHILZA!"

"Hello Mr. Cool hat."

"Hello Ranboo, Hello Tubbo, I got some things for you." Phil gave them each their box and laughed at their excitement as they looked through. Tubbo grabbed the bee almost immediately and hugged it tight. Ranboo looked through the books and started reading one.

"Thank you Philza." Tubbo smiled wide, still very hyper. Phil wondered if this was what he was like without sugar, then what he would be like with the extra boost, please, no one ever give him caffeine.

"Thank you Phil, it means a lot." Ranboo smiled and hugged the box close to him. How could someone so calm and soft spoken share a room with a 8 year old crackhead and still be so calm.

"Well I got to go see the others, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok bye bye." Tubbo waved.

"Bye Phil, thanks again." Phil smiled and walked out. The next room was Eret's, so Phil made it back to his office, grabbed the box and then went into Eret's room.

"Good morning Eret."

"Good morning Phil, thanks for the note yesterday, I'm sorry I missed you."

"It's no problem, sleep is very important." Phil handed the box over to Eret and watched her eyes widen.

"I only asked for more fabric, why so much?"

"I am here to fuel your creativity, one color and one kind of fabric does not do that justice. Also sequins are pretty so I got those."

"Thank you so much." Eret hugged Phil and they both smiled. Phil felt accomplished that he managed to get the things Eret wanted.

"I'll be finished with the dress hopefully today, so you can see it tomorrow."

"I'll be looking forward to that." Phil patted Eret's head.

"Goodbye Eret."

"Bye Phil." Phil ran back to his office to grab Techno's things, the box was probably the lightest as picture frames don't weigh that much and gift cards and pig stuffed animals are as light as a feather. He entered Techno's room and smiled.

"Yooooooo Phil."

"Greetings Techno, how's it going mate?"

"Good, how are you?"

"Tired, I got you this though." Phil handed over the box and Techno smiled. He added the pig plush to the mound that he already had and moved the gift card over next to his computer. Techno stood and grabbed the pictures off the wall and Phil realized that he had gotten one too many picture frames.