a baking extravaganza

Everyone was sent over to their rooms to get into pajamas after dinner, while Kristin and Niki began to prepare the kitchen. Phil and Jordan had a few patients that needed help changing so they went off to do that. George, Dream, and Sapnap wanted to finish their game of 'extreme uno' so they stayed behind, promising to come down later.

Phil had helped Tommy into the creeper onesie he bought him and carried him out of the room. At the same time, Bad was being wheeled out by Jordan while talking about starting physical therapy.

"We headed down?" Phil asked them.

"Yeah, Sam is helping my other patient that needed help so I'm ready."

"Hello, who are you?" Tommy said, gesturing towards Bad.

"I'm Badboyhalo, or just Bad."

"Well I'm Tommy, it's nice to meet you." Bad smiled and nodded. Everyone turned when they heard a door open. Sam was wheeling someone out of a room.

"JACK MANIFOLD." Tommy yelled.

"Chill little man." Sam said while Jack covered his ears.

"I'm sorry Jack, are you alright?" Jack nodded and uncovered his ears. Jordan leaned over and explained to Phil that Jack was here because while riding his bike he was hit by a car. Jack had hearing aids but the battery was dead so he didn't hear the car and after the crash he needed to get his leg amputated and has been a little sensitive ever since.

"Well let's not keep everyone waiting, I think Puffy will drink a third monster energy if we do." They all agreed and started heading down. Once they got to the kitchen it was fairly calm but they heard Wilbur and Puffy having a strange conversation.

"I have drank so many monster energy drinks and eaten so little, I can kill god."

"Yeah but if you drink one more, you're gonna be killed by god instead of killing god." Sam and Phil looked at each other in fear remembering the fact that today she at least had three cups of coffee, a five hour energy, and two monsters. That equaled to 800mg of caffeine or double what she should have. (Btw I don't believe in god, it's just a joke, please be respectful of everyone's beliefs.)

"We have arrived, let's bake!" Phil announced and everyone cheered. Tommy was set on the counter so Phil wouldn't have to carry him the entire time and Bad was sitting with Skeppy.

"What should we start with first?" Niki asked, looking around to see if anyone had an idea.

"How about something Tubbo can eat, he will probably fall asleep halfway through this thing so he should get something." Jack mentioned.

"Ok! Thanks Jack, and you still owe me $3."

"Yeah, here." Jack handed Niki three dollars and Niki held them up as if she won the lottery. Kristin looked through the cookbook to find a recipe marked that didn't need sugar. Once she found one she showed it to Niki and they both agreed.

Cinnamon apples:

6 apples (preferably sweet apples)

2 teaspoons cinnamon (you can add more or less)

A dash of water

Stir in a pan until warm and soft and serve either alone or with vanilla ice cream.

With five adults and 10 stoves every adult supervised two stoves and four children (minus Dream, George, and Sapnap so not exactly). In about 15 minutes the first recipe was finished and everyone got to try some, Tubbo was handed a huge bowl of it though. It was a simple dessert but it tasted amazing. The second recipe that they decided was chocolate chip cookies.