The kids meet mumza

Today was the day that Phil and Kristin were going to work together. Kristin had grabbed any baking materials she thought they would need based on what the hospital already had and Phil grabbed board games for the common room. They drove over to work a little earlier than normal so Phil could tell Puffy and Sam the plan for that night and invite them.

When they got there luckily enough Puffy and Sam were talking to each other so Phil walked over and said hello while Kristin gathered everything and parked.

"Phil, hello. How was your morning so far? I heard you and Wilbur didn't have the best day yesterday." Sam mentioned.

"This morning has been good, me and Wil just had the realization that Tommy has been getting worse faster than expected so we are worried for him. How was your guys' morning?"

"I drank three cups of coffee, and then a five hour energy." Puffy's answer wasn't really an answer but both men humed in agreement.

"I drank some tea and went to the gym, then set up the carts for those who need me to bring breakfast to them on my floor." Yeah no duh Sam goes to the gym, he was definitely ripped.

"You work on my floor right? Cause I always see you."

"Yeah, but I am usually occupied with room 312." Puffy looked a bit sad when he mentioned room 312.

"Poor kid, he didn't deserve what had happened."

"Who's in room 312 if I may ask?"

"The kid's name is Badboyhalo or Bad, his house caught on fire and he didn't realize it because he was asleep. He has 3rd degree burns all over his body and needs almost constant supervision because he keeps trying to scratch the burns." Sam clearly cared for the kid a lot.

"How long has he been here?"

"About 2 weeks I believe." Puffy said and Sam nodded in confirmation.

"It usually takes three weeks to recover from those types of burns, there will be scarring but make sure his doctor knows that in about a week he should start physical therapy. If he can move then he should so his muscles don't become weak." Sam looked at Phil with hope in his eyes.

"Do you really think he can get better that fast?"

"If you believe in him then yes, what room is Skeppy in?"

"311, right between your office and Bad's room." Puffy stated.

"Tell Skeppy that he should spend time in Bad's room, I think it would be beneficial for them both." Sam nodded and wrote it down on a sticky note.

"Who is the doctor for the rest of the rooms? And how many other rooms are there?"

"Well the other rooms are 311-320 and the doctor's name is Jordan but everyone calls him CaptainSparklez. So in all on your floor there are 23 rooms, the patient's rooms, you and CaptainSparklez offices and the common room." Phil nodded and saw Kristin walk in and he remembered what he was there for in the first place.

"If you guys want to join, tonight after the kitchen closes we are going to be baking with the kids because Niki really wanted to, I plan to have our entire floor at least be given the option to come down. My wife actually came to help." Phil gestured towards Kristin who was walking over to them.

"Hello!." Kristin greeted.

"Ok first of all yes I will join and second of all, you seem like one of those gamers that will be a virgin forever, how do you have a wife?!" Puffy said while looking shocked. Kristin laughed and Phil faked being offended.

"Yeah, I'll be there and at least your son's have a mother, bro." Sam said in a joking tone.

"My children! I must introduce them to Kristin."