shopping for the kiddos

In the morning Phil and Kristin discussed how they would go about getting everything for Eret and maybe something for the others. The list was a bit long when taking everyone into account but they wrote everything down and grouped it by person and then by the store they would need to go to.

Target:

Techno: A stuffed pig and a steam gift card

Wilbur: Guitar picks and a sweater

Ranboo: A few books and a nice journal

Tubbo: A bee plush and a dino lamp

Tommy: minecraft books and a Spiderman blanket

Joann fabrics:

Eret: sequins, pink fabric, and thread that matches the fabric along with some bandages incase they accidentally poke themself with a needle

Costco:

Niki: A cookbook and some coloring books

Dream: Hoodie and masks

Multiple of them: containers for their things

Tillys:

George: A phone case and a watch so when it's dark he can check the time without the bright phone light bothering him

Quackity: A beanie and a Loony Tunes jacket

They decided to go to Costco first so they could have the containers for everyones stuff and see if they could get books for Tommy and Ranboo cheaper. The hoodie they decided for Dream was green with nothing on it and the masks were just plain black and grey. They got everything from there along with colored pencils in case Niki didn't have any.

At Tillys they found everything that they were looking for including a phone case that was blue with the supreme logo. They decided while there they should get some stuff that they could give to their friends like sunglasses, bracelets, and stickers.

Once they got to Joann Fabrics they realized it might not be as easy as they expected, they had to figure out the right shade of pink, figure out how much to get and then find the right size of sequins. Somehow they managed after buying a few yards of multiple fabric colors and thread to match it they found reasonably sized sequins and could leave.

At their final destination they took a long time to gather everything but somehow did it. They also saw a creeper onesie for kids and bought it for Tommy along with some picture frames for Techno because all of his photos were just on the wall by tape.

Once they finally made it home Phil and Kristin put all the boxes together and called the hospital asking about using the kitchen. They were told they could on Tuesday, so they decided that Kristin would take off work that day to meet with all of his patients until the kitchen closed so her and Niki could go bake.

Phil told her to say hello to Dream and George and take the other three that he wasn't working with that day over to the common room for the 3rd floor which strangely enough all the rooms are 300 something, maybe it was because some rooms were higher than 9 so they didn't have enough digits to label the rooms. After the long day, Phil and Kristin put everything into the car, put a movie on the tv in their room and fell asleep