Short head cannons for characters not in the official story

Phil walked into the hospital ready to start his day. He had a new list of patients to tend to. Taking up Quackity's old room, room 301 was a patient named Grian. Phil smiled, closed the file, and entered the room.

"Good morning." Phil greeted.

"Moooorrrning" Grian called from under the bed.

"May I ask what you're doing down there?"

"I simply fell and decided it was nice down here" Phil snorted and helped Grian up and back into his bed.

"My names Phil, or Dr. Philza. It's nice to meet you."

"I'm Grian, or sick boi with the best hair."

"Your hair is pretty nice, it reminds me of someone I knew." Phil said, remembering Wilbur.

"Thank you sir." Grian smiled. Phil smiled back and checked his file.

Grian, has RSD (a chronic pain disorder) he doesn't have much trouble with movement but the burning muscles definitely is a main characteristic and he hates touch because if he doesn't agree to it or be the one to hug first it will hurt because he can't prepare himself for the pain physical touch causes. (I wrote this for Karl then never used it so, grian it is)

"Well chronic pain isn't very treatable but we can talk about how you're managing it."

"Uh, mainly physical therapy and pain meds. Mentally I'm ok if that's what you meant."

"That's really all the bases. Make sure you take your pain meds and do more mobility exercises outside physical therapy."

"Alright. Thank you Philza, I'll see you around then?"

"Yeah, bye kiddo." Phil said as he left the room.

The next room he went into was room 304, it was sad to be back in the room again but after taking a very deep breath and shaking his hands out, he went in.

What Phil wasn't expecting was someone running around the room in circles in a stitch onesie. Star Wars was playing too loud over the computer and the boy was yelling along with whatever character was speaking at the moment, knowing the scene word for word.

The file said his name was Scar, a bit strange but to be fair there was a patient on the floor in the past named Bad. Scar suffered from absent seizures which would become more common the more stressed he was. At least he didn't seem like that stressed a person.

"Uh excuse me mate, but may I introduce myself." Phil called.

"AHh, oh sorry." The boy yelled as he quickly turned off his computer.

"I'm Phil, welcome to the hospital. I heard you moved in last night so I apologize for such an early greeting."

"Oh it's alright, I'm Scar. Grian told me about you."

"Oh, he did?"

"Yeah, we've been friends for a bit. He said that for the week he's been here, you've been very nice."

"Aw mate, that's so kind of him."

Scar nodded and slowly sat down. He looked forward, staring at nothing in particular. Phil patiently stood at the door waiting for the sudden episode to be over. After two and a half minutes Scar blinked a few times and finally looked away from the wall.

"I'm sorry, what's going on." Scar said as he gripped his head.

"You are in the hospital, you moved in last night. Your file says it's because there was a lot of stress going on in your life so you had seizures very commonly. My name is Phil, I am your doctor. Would you like pain meds for your headache?"

"Yes please."

They sat in silence as they waited for the nurse to bring in pain meds. After Scar took them Phil ushered him to take a nap.

-

if you want more of these ask