Epilogue

Five years later Alice was out of prison for her abuse to Betty. Betty refuses to talk to her mother even though she has apologized profusely. Jughead supports her on this decision. The three of them moved to Upper New York City. Betty got a job as a journalist in Rockefeller Plaza as a journalist for a local television news company, as well as Jughead. Collin is in middle school now. He goes to a local private school and has made a lot of friends. He's very popular within his friend group. He is in the eighth grade and has an official girlfriend. Her name is Leah. Collin looks more and more like his father each day. He has his mother's eyes, but he has his dad's hair. He has the exact opposite personality than what his father had in eighth grade. He acts more like his mother, just without the pressure of the expectation to be perfect all the time. The Jones family now lives in a sizeable mansion with the amount of money that Jughead and Betty make with their incredible jobs. FP comes out to New York to visit as much as he can. Veronica skypes with them when she gets the chance because of the time zone difference. Victoria looks just like her mother and has come out of her shell. She's a very popular senior at Riverdale High now. She is even in charge of the Blue and Gold Newspaper. She has a boyfriend now, who is the adopted son of Kevin. Kevin is now working at the Bijou as the owner. Everyone is living their best lives. Well everyone except Archie and Alice. But that's a whole other story.