Chapter 8

Betty texted her mom that day that she was spending the night at Veronica's house but the truth was she was spending the night at Jughead's trailer.

"Betty," Jughead said the next morning in his tired morning voice.

"Hmmm?" Betty wasn't fully awake at that moment.

"Do you think you could stay here? Like permanently?" Jughead asked her. He needed to know that she was safe from her mom.

"I don't think I can Juggy. I think my mom would legitimately kill me if I moved in with you." Betty said slowly waking up.

"That's what I'm afraid of Betty. I'm terrified because I know you're not safe with your mother. Have you ever thought about filing a lawsuit against her?" Jughead asked her.

"How would I do that Juggy?" Betty didn't know how she would be able to pull off filing a lawsuit against her mom.

"You could go to Attorney McCoy and get it figured out with her." Jughead said hoping that Betty would take his advice.

" I never thought about that. But maybe you're right. Maybe I should file a lawsuit against my mom and bring her to court. But we have to keep this quiet for a little while. I don't want my mom finding out about this until she gets the court summons." Betty said hoping he would keep this a secret.

"I'm proud of you Betty. And of course, I'll keep this under wraps for a while." Jughead said with the biggest smile.

"Thank you Jughead." She said as she leaned down to kiss him.

"What are you doing?" Jughead had never kissed anyone before.

"What I should have done when we went to Pop's. I love you, Jughead Jones." Betty smiled down at her raven-haired prince.

"I love you too Betty Cooper." Jughead said mimicking her huge smile.

Jughead leaned up while Betty leaned down and they latched their lips onto each others. It was an amazing moment for both of them. They had just shared their first kiss. When they pulled away they both smiled and then apologized for the morning breath.

*smut warning*

Jughead didn't want Betty to leave so he just pulled her down again and crashed his lips onto hers and slowly moved his lips down Betty's neck. He moved up her neck again and nibbled at her collar bone. Everywhere he kissed her caused Betty's breath to hitch and her to moan and groan against him. She couldn't help giggling. She moved her lips down his neck and around his collar bone. He was groaning against her touch. Suddenly they heard keys in the door and they pulled off of one another. They tried to act as if nothing had happened and turned on the tv.

"Hey. Jughead I got Pop's. Oh... sorry I didn't know you had a guest." FP said with a look of shock. He felt this was an awkward situation to be coming home to.

"Well, this was going to happen sooner or later. Hey, Dad." Jughead said awkwardly.

"Dad?" Betty was very confused.

"Yeah. I'm his old man. The name's FP Jones." FP tried to show that he wasn't feeling awkward meeting a girl his son brought home for the first time and he didn't know was coming.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Jones. I'm Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper. My real name is Elizabeth but everyone calls me Betty." Betty said extending her arm for a handshake.

"Cooper. As in Alice Cooper?" FP said quizzically.

"You know my mom?" Betty didn't know what was going on.

"We went to high school together." FP never knew that Alice had a daughter so this was news to him.

"Oh. Well, it was nice to meet you officially but I should be getting home. Thank you for letting me crash here Jughead. I really needed it." Betty said shaking hands with FP one more time.