Long Night at the Vineyard

You meet Ed Sheeran.Ed Sheeran walks into your living room. You are very happy to see him.
He says "I've just been to see the Boss."
You say "Did you kill Mariah Carey?"
Ed Sheeran's eyes light up.
Ed Sheeran says "You don't have to be coy, I know you did it. You don't have to play innocent."
You say "What!?"
Ed Sheeran says "I saw you with a gun, I saw you shoot her." 

You say "That was a gift from a fan" 

Ed Sheeran says "Everyone knows Mariah was shot by a member of the Rock n' Roll Suicide."
You say "That's not true!" 

Ed Sheeran says "Does it matter if it's true? The court will believe me." 

You say "The court don't give a flying...!" 

Ed Sheeran slaps you full bore across the face. 

Ed Sheeran says "I'll do it! I like a good slap story, it gets me more bookings." 

He pulls out his phone and says "I'll show the world. Here's a video of you killing Mariah Carey." 

And he shows the video on his phone. 

You say "That's impossible!" 

Ed Sheeran says "Do you think I'm stupid? Of course it's doctored. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a big show tonight." 

He walks out of your house. You go to your closet and get your gun. You go outside and into the parking lot. You see Ed Sheeran getting into his car.

You start shooting.You shoot at Ed Sheeran's car repeatedly. You miss every time. Ed Sheeran drives away. You run inside and see that he's gone.
You hide from the cops.
You hide in the closet and try to think of a way out of this mess.
You can't though, they'll find you.
They'll come in and kill you.
Ed Sheeran's music video "A Daiquiri Without Ice" comes on.

You punch the TV so hard it breaks. 

The police come in and find you. 

They handcuff you and put you in the back of a paddy wagon. 

The next day comes and goes. 

You are still in the back of the paddy wagon. 

And you still haven't been bailed out. 

Two days later you are still in jail. 

The media is all over this. 

 The detective begins interrogating you. 

He asks you questions about your relationship with Ed Sheeran. 

You give long, complicated answers to try to throw the police off. 

You also give long, complicated answers so that the public will understand what a great artist and person Ed Sheeran is. 

Eventually the cops figure out that you are lying. 

You are charged with the murders of Mariah Carey and Justin Beiber. You go to trial. You are convicted of both murders and sentenced to two consecutive life sentences at the Super Max Prison.