politik

You meet Joe Biden.You meet Joe Biden, who you can tell is high up in the political world. You shake his hand. You talk for a bit.
You say "I'm not handing you the codes""If you don't give them to me, I'll have no choice but to launch a preemptive nuclear attack. 

The only way to show you're not a terrorist is to kill you."

You say "Oh that's enough!"At this point Biden looks at you and says "Fine, I'll kill your family. Then you'll give them to me."

You say "You'll be running back in a week and beg for the codes."Biden laughs. Then he says "I've got a better idea. How about we play a game of chicken?" 

You say "Chicken?" 

Biden replies "I've got a fleet of warships approaching your country. 

If you give me the codes I'll let you off. 

If not I'll attack. How's that sound?"

You call Mexico to form an alliance.You call Mexico to form an alliance. 

The alliance is formed. 

Then you say "I'm not giving you the codes."

You say "I've armed Mexico with mid-range nuclear warheads, they have access to the entire continental US."Biden looks stunned. 

Then he says "I don't think you're in any position to make demands, friend. We'll have you and your family killed if you don't comply."

You punch Biden and return to Korea.You punch Biden and return to Korea. 

You and Kim Jong Un are still in contact and you're doing a good job in the unified Korea government.

You prepare a surprise invasion on Australia.You prepare a surprise invasion on Australia. 

You sneak a small submarine into the harbor of Perth, Australia. 

The plan is to disable the Australian military's SAM boats and then land the main force.

You deactivate the SAMs.You deactivate the SAMs. 

You land the main force. 

The Australians are surprised. 

You take over the Australian government. 

They follow your orders. 

You are now the supreme leader of Australia.

You capture the members of ACDC.You capture the members of ACDC and force them to play at your birthday. 

You become the most powerful person in Australia. 

You're the Prime Minister of Australia. 

You rule with an iron fist.

You meet Kim for some coffee.You see Kim Jong Un drinking coffee. 

You walk up behind Kim and clink your metal spurs with his. 

"Kim, I've taken over Australia." 

Kim's eyes widen. "Congratulations!"

You say "I need to know that no matter what you'll stand by my side"Kim Jong Un nods. "I'm by your side for better or for worse."
You say "Okay."You and Kim Jong Un set up a secret base in the Outback. 

It's called Dead Man's Barn. 

The pair of you have a lot of power. 

You have full control of the Australian military. 

You are a great general. 

You oversee the construction of a massive second submarine.

You say "What do we name the submarine?"Kim Jong Un thinks for a moment. 

"We need a name that sounds ominous, a name that terrifies the enemies we make." 

"A name like the Black Moranth."

You say "Great! Now time for a little chat with my buddy Biden."Biden is eating a sausage. 

You walk over and lean in. 

"Tell me the truth, buddy. You don't have some rogue nuke, do you?" 

Biden looks into your eyes. 

"No." 

"You sure?"

 "Yeah." 

"Good to know, pal." 

You lean back and look at Kim.

You say "Now Biden, it's my birthday and I'm feeling generous. Disband NATO and I'll leave you alone.""Are you serious?" 

"Yeah, I'm serious. Just disband NATO and you'll never hear a peep out of me again. That's a given." 

"I... guess." 

"You guess?" 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Good. Good. That's a relief. Now you go and do whatever you want and I'll leave you alone."

You say "And one more thing, capture Mark and Doug and send them to me.""What?" 

"Just do it." 

"Fine."