One~

She was working in kitchen, washing dirty plates when she heard the doorbell rang.

She- WAIT I'M COMING!

But the person at the door was continuesly ringing the bell.

She- I said I'm coming, why are you...

Her words died in her mouth when she looked at the person standing at the door. He was drunk, his eyes red and lusty, his clothes disheveled. Her Husband, her so called husband.

She went inside without saying a word. She was scared? Hell yes!

Guy- Annika!

She stood still at her place. Everything about him scared her, she don't want to do what he is going to ask for. But she still gathered the courage and turned to him.

Annika- Ye..yes.

Guy- I want you in my room, fast!

Annika- N--No.

Guy- Huh? What you said? You're denying me?

Annika- You know I'm sick Riansh. I can't do it.

Riansh- Do you really think i care? I'm your husband and if I'm saying i want you that means i want you.

Annika- And if I'm saying No that means No. It has been almost 4 months to our marriage and you are always dictating me but not anymore. I'm not listening to you. Get this bloody thing in your mind.

God knows how but she got this courage to answer him finally.

Riansh- ANNIKA!

He shouted in anger and slapped her.

Riansh- What you think of yourself? You're no where near to my type. My parents forced me into this marriage because your parents said you'll be like our maid. You'll listen to whatever we say. You'll pleasure your husband whenever he ask. And here you're back answering me. You whore! Your parents knew that you're worthless and wanted to get rid of you.

Annika cried in pain. Not the pain his hand caused to her cheeks but the one his words caused to her heart. He was speaking truth anyways, she's worthless. But that doesn't mean she'll not fight for her dignity.

Physical Harm Ahead~
Trigger Warning⚠️

She was busy in her thoughts when he held her hair and made her look in his eyes. She was glaring him with the same fierceness.

Riansh- Eyes down now!

He ordered but she didn't do that. She glared him more fiercely and a slap landed on her face again.

Riansh- Today I'll punish you for your deeds.

He said and started dragging her to the bed. She now realised she's into deeo trouble.

Annika- Leave me Riansh, you can't do this to me. I've never said no to you . You just can't do this to me. STOP!

She started shouting.

He didn't paid any attention to her words. She was still screaming loudly.

He threw her on bed and hovered over her.

She felt so helpless. Yes she did some crimes and always asked for punishment from god but she never imagined her own husband will rape her.

Annika- Please Please Please Riansh! Please leave me, I'm your wife. You can't do this to me.

Riansh- You're right, you're my wife. I've every right over you. I can do whatever i want.

She screamed in pain and requested him to leave , but he continued and continued and finally took a sigh of relief. A relief for him and an everlasting scar on her soul and she want to escape from the world into some black hole.