Eleven~

Present~

Shivaay's eyes were teary and Annika was continuously crying.

Sanjana- What happened next?

Shivaay looked at Annika and sarcastically laughed.

Shivaay- She dumped me.

Sanjana- OH MY GOD! WHAT? She can't do that. Anu is not someone who goes around playing with people's heart.

Shivaay- Ask your Anu.

Sanjana- Anu you tell us. I know you can't dump him.

Annika- Umm Actu--actually...

Her mind replayed all the scenes of Shivaay crying actually begging for her. How he tried to hold her hands and how she jerked them. She did wrong, she deserves nothing!

Shivaay- ACTUALLY WHAT NINI?

Annika- I made a mistake, now I'm living with the consequences. I regret it, i really do. I'm sorry!

She started breathing heavily and fell unconscious.

Sanjana- Anu? Anu? Get up.

Shivaay- What happened to her Dii?

Sanjana- Panic attack.

Shivaay- Panic attack?

Sanjana- Yes! She must be living that unfortunate day in her mind. You shouldn't have shouted her like that.

Shivaay's eyes got filled with tears again and he looked down in guilt. He thought "If she made him suffer, it's because she was suffering deeply within herself. She doesn't deserve punishment, she needs help!"

Sanjana with the help of Shivaay made Annika lay on the bed and injected her with some medicines.

Shivaay was sitting beside Annika holding her hand, when Sanjana placed her hand on his shoulder as if saying "Everything's gonna be fine."

Shivaay tightly hugged Sanjana crying.

Shivaay- I'm sor-ry Dii.

Sanjana- It's okay Shivaay. I don't what happened that day but I'm sure Annika can't dump you. She's not someone who'll make a heart suffer. That too the heart who loves her.

Shivaay- I don't know Dii.

Sanjana- Will you tell me what happened that day?

Shivaay- Yes...

Flashback~

Shivaay and Annika were dating from almost two years. Annika was living her best life with Shivaay, Rachel and Louis.

It was the day of Mr and Mrs Oberoi's death anniversary and Shivaay was very low. No matter how much he tried to stay strong, this day always pulls out the weakest version of Shivaay.

Shivaay was sitting with the pictures of his parents when someone knocked the door. He wondered Louis is out of town and Annika knew he likes to be alone on this day so who will be here?

He stood up wiping his tears and opened the door.

Shivaay- Annika you?

Annika- Yes me! Can i come in?

Saying this she pushed the door and entered.

Shivaay- What the hell Annika! What's wrong with your behaviour?

Annika- What's wrong with you Shivaay? Your parents died four years back and you are still crying Lol!

Her behaviour was rude and insulting, she wasn't like this.