Fifteen~

Shivaay reached Sanjana's home after completing the formalities regarding the case.

He called Sanjana on his way to ask about Annika, who informed him that Annika is home alone. She got an emergency case and will be back till night.

Shivaay frowned looking at the door locked. Maybe she's sleeping.

He used the spare key to enter and directly went towards Annika's room to check on her but she wasn't there. He started searching for her but all in vent as she was no where to be found.

His heart started beating in wild pace.

"Where the hell are you Annika!" He yelled loudly walking towards her room when his eyes spotted something placed on side table of Annika's bed.

He picked it up with trembling hands, it was a letter and a pendrive.

Dear Shivaay!

The time you'll get this letter, I'll be gone. I'm so sorry for breaking your heart again. I love you so much and i know you deserve the world, that's why I'm going away. I don't want you to marry me, it will give you nothing.

Going away from you but will always be there with you! My heart belongs to you and will always belong to you.

Do play the video I've left in pendrive. Consider it as my final good-bye. Will always hope to meet you, Again!

Good bye, Sorry and I love you!

Yours forever
Annika!

Shivaay cried out loud reading that letter. It can't be true, she can't leave him again!

He played the video, Annika can be seen sitting on with a guitar. Teats were flowing from her eyes and she was sobbing.

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

Safar ye hai tera
Ye raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

She sobbed wiping her tears.

Ho teri saari shohratein
Hai ye dua
Tujhi pe saari rehmatein
Hai ye dua

Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

Bhula dena mujhe
Hai alvida tujhe
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

Safar ye hai yera
Ye raasta tera
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina
Tujhe jeena hai
Mere bina

He cried until he fell asleep.

--------

6 months later~

She was working in kitchen, washing the dishes when she heard the doorbell rang.

She- I'm coming.

But the person on door was continuously knocking.

She- I said I'm coming, why are you--

Her words died in mouth looking at the person standing on door.

(How many of you remember this scene? This scene is the first scene of this book Besties. We have came a long way!)