Nine~

Next few days passed in messaging each other because Annika was too awkward to meet him.

Shivaay~

Annika? You're going to avoid for how long?

Annika~

Please Shivaay! You know I need time.

Shivaay~

Time to reject me?

Annika~

You're taking it wrong Shivaay. I didn't mean that.

Shivaay~

I'm not taking it wrong Annika. I proposed you two weeks ago and you still need time to answer. Just say yes or no and finish it.

Annika~

What are you? Hrithik Roshan? How can you except me to answer this soon.

Shivaay~

Seriously Annika?

Annika~

Seriously Shivaay? We're not even a couple and you are already being so....

Shivaay~

I know what? I'm done for now.

Annika~

You're done? I'm done Shivaay. You can't even wait for 2 weeks and you were claiming that you love me.

Shivaay~

No question about my love Annika. I myself don't know what I'll do...

Annika~

Oh wow! Now you're threatening me.

Shivaay~

You don't understand Annika, you'll never understand.

*Beep Beep*

Shivaay hangs up the call and Annika wiped her tears. This guy is already making cry and he wants her to believe that he really loves her. No way!

Rachel- Annika? Why are you crying?

Annika- I'm so done with my life Rachel. My parents are eating my head from last two days, they are looking for a suitable groom for me and they want me to return India and this guy Shivaay, he wants me to answer as soon as possible. How can he expect me to love him after one or two meetings..

She sobbed wiping her tears.

Rachel- Look babe, ignore your parents for now. Let's focus on Shivaay.

Annika hummed nodding her head.

Rachel- Love is a very strong emotion babe and if he is so confident about loving you from the very furst sight that means he isn't lying. He's not asking you to love him back, all he wants to know is your thoughts about him. You guys are talking regularly from last two weeks which means you must be having an opinion about him in your mind. That's all he wants to know. What you think of him? Tell me.